• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oct. 31 Days of Fright: post your HALLOWEEN-esque Covers
11 11

1,714 posts in this topic

Suspense26_zps6d459f82.jpg

:cloud9:

It's one of my favorites and thanks for letting it go.

Now if I was only in time to get one of your Untamed Love #3's last week. :frustrated:

... I thought that might have been my old copy...... what a tough book to find a decent copy of..... and I consider it an honor if one of my books makes the cut for your collection..... I'm still waiting to see a photo of it beside a winding stream on some rustic trail...... oh, wait, that's another thread.... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Suspense26_zps6d459f82.jpg

:cloud9:

It's one of my favorites and thanks for letting it go.

Now if I was only in time to get one of your Untamed Love #3's last week. :frustrated:

... I thought that might have been my old copy...... what a tough book to find a decent copy of..... and I consider it an honor if one of my books makes the cut for your collection..... I'm still waiting to see a photo of it beside a winding stream on some rustic trail...... oh, wait, that's another thread.... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

lol

Really, just mere horror books? Come on people get a little more specific and creative. This is all I'm going to post here because I'm going to try to do a book a day over in my junk thread untill all Hallos eve...

comflash78_zps7f2wc0hs.jpg

comflash78a_zps54e4ekcf.jpg

comflash78b_zpsg0qiplia.jpg

TERRIFIC START! :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

mm