• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fenomenol fawcett fetish featured
9 9

1,877 posts in this topic

Thanks to Boardie Kazoo for parting with this War Bonds cover issue (and Boardie AJD for letting me know it was up for grabs)I now have a set of these bookends

Fawcetts%20Funny%20Animals%2020_zpsw7ga6gqr.jpg

A group shot for Andrew (AJD) with his beloved FFA#6 (my Crowley copy 6)

IMG_2548_zpshzfhd0hb.jpg

TERRIFIC! :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

mm

COOL!! you know Corey you are drag me into this funny animal/rabbit thing eventually aren't ya!! dang you that's all i need right now :D

lol Don't know how i missed your post. Yes, i'm trying. As the hardcore Fox man i know you are, there are some cool overlooked Fox Funny Animal stuff as only Fox can present them. All the pre Jungle 'Zoot', Jo-Jo', All Top' among others stuff.

Some of these books are tough. Alot of them made the Gerber No Show list. I have heard some Romance didn't make the Gerber because Gerber wasn't a fan of the genre so did not really seek them out. Maybe Funny animals (non Disney and Warner Bros) weren't his cup of tea either, so he wasn't really trying to track those down either?

Any way, i will be posting some soon in the Fox Thread among others, some with some horror/crime mash ups that i know you're so fond of, so get your want list ready buddy o' mine :devil:

but the best cmj cover [title, not character], imo, is this'un. also one of wendell's.

cmj4.jpg

Got ya by a hair on condition, but it's hard to beat a ped copy of these books.

lf_zpsbkceyt3m.jpg

Thought this one might grade a bit higher.

3048ab95-01a4-4450-bc61-d595055a44f2_zpssznvzvvb.jpg

Love the back cover. :D

e9a25c04-2e4b-47eb-84d1-8cebcd33534e_zpslx5ldehm.jpg

That is SOME back cover there. Worth the price of admission all by itself.

Yeah, in that cover I think you can hear the editorial meeting where they kicked around whether any boys were going to buy Wow if they put Mary Marvel in it. :D

Bought on the boards raw from Jimbo as a 5.0. When is that guy gonna learn how to grade? :taptaptap:

598de7ba-c8a7-4e91-8420-8b78d50618b7_zpsq9dfyen9.jpg

I try to leave a little flesh on the carcass...... cuts back on returns :insane: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Bought on the boards raw from Jimbo as a 5.0. When is that guy gonna learn how to grade? :taptaptap:

598de7ba-c8a7-4e91-8420-8b78d50618b7_zpsq9dfyen9.jpg

I try to leave a little flesh on the carcass...... cuts back on returns :insane: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Yeah, but now I'm spoiled and I'm going to expect +1.5 on all your raw grades! :D