• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 50 Year Junk Obsession
9 9

4,504 posts in this topic

It wouldn't be a con any where in the world with out Harley... I think some one dropped a quarter.

I was broke by the time I saw him so I just said Hi...

LBCC2016i_zpsz8sf7xum.jpg

I've bought hundreds of comics from Harley over the past 25 years.

:cool:

Hey there Howard old bean, where you been? Haven't seen a post from you in ages. Why if you have been paying attention, I have posted many of them in their other respective threads on Gold for a week or so.

You ought to hook up with Ed. He seems to be blowing out his GA books real cheap. 3/4ths of that stack came from him at half guide or less...

Hey Ghoolies! It's that month again... I'm going to attempt to do a post a day till all hallows eve. I will post a lot of books and maybe some of my other vintage Halloween stuff from the junk pile.

For once I urge you NOT to post your stuff here this time. Just sit back and enjoy the show.

So, to kick it off I will start with this killer large Devil candy container from Germany in the 1930's.

hallodevilhead_zpsf8v4ibes.jpg

Because you people are so enamored with men in tights, here is one of my favorite Flash issues with a couple pages of the Halloween story within.

comflash78_zps7f2wc0hs.jpg

comflash78a_zps54e4ekcf.jpg

comflash78b_zpsg0qiplia.jpg

That's an awesome post; but in what universe were Winky Blinky and Noddy ever considered interesting characters? I know some have a problem with Doiby Dickles but clearly they need t see these idijuts!

Edited by 40YrsCollctngCmcs

Because you people are so enamored with men in tights, here is one of my favorite Flash issues with a couple pages of the Halloween story within.

comflash78_zps7f2wc0hs.jpg

comflash78a_zps54e4ekcf.jpg

comflash78b_zpsg0qiplia.jpg

Cool book. I can't recall seeing it before.