• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,221 posts in this topic

Yes it was off eBay but it was a BIN that I put in a low ball offer and was accepted. So probably not the one you were watching...

This ones not in the best condition with that top left corner damage but the paper is supple and the one staple is firmly attached!

Yes it was off eBay but it was a BIN that I put in a low ball offer and was accepted. So probably not the one you were watching...

This ones not in the best condition with that top left corner damage but the paper is supple and the one staple is firmly attached!

Ok...then we're good again...FOR NOW.

Love the cover image on that Astonishing. Atlas books have sure gotten on fire over the last while.

I have noticed that. I had quite the collection a few years ago and sold for a fraction of the prices realized today. My old goal was 6.0 or higher. New goal is eye appeal.

Ok...then we're good again...FOR NOW.

:whee:

Love the cover image on that Astonishing. Atlas books have sure gotten on fire over the last while.

I have noticed that. I had quite the collection a few years ago and sold for a fraction of the prices realized today. My old goal was 6.0 or higher. New goal is eye appeal.

My goal is just having them! ;)

+1! Thanks for posting as I've never read it before. What a great story firmly set in the era it came from. Stranded travelers, stormy night...always the right mix for a classic story! :applause:

A coverless WEIRD TALES OF THE FUTURE # 7.

The innards are complete and a really nice condition of Fine grade on their own.

This book is one of the great classic Horror covers but there is not a hint of horror inside the book! It's mainly sci-fi tinged with a sprinkling of horror I suppose.

1953%20WTOTF%20007-48.25a_zps3fbg88nl.jpg

1953%20WTOTF%20007-48.25aa_zpshs0llsbh.jpg

1953%20WTOTF%20007-48.25l_zpstg9xivni.jpg

1953%20WTOTF%20007-48.25c_zpsgya3wqpn.jpg

1953%20WTOTF%20007-48.25f_zps6pek8fx4.jpg

1953%20WTOTF%20007-48.25g_zpseomu02yz.jpg

1953%20WTOTF%20007-48.25e_zpssc5ayllq.jpg

1953%20WTOTF%20007-48.25d_zpsrrerqu2x.jpg

1953%20WTOTF%20007-48.25h_zpsevb0rhza.jpg

1953%20WTOTF%20007-48.25i_zpsgx3lfhkd.jpg

1953%20WTOTF%20007-48.25j_zpsgudppo8m.jpg

Edited by Grantley Goddard

The Wolverton Story, "The Mind Movers" was a copy of "Brain Bats OF Venus" out of Mister Mystery #7.

The splash page, "In The Beginning", and it's story was copied from the cover image of WTOF #1.