• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

https://comicsheatingup.net/2016/09/28/debate-debunk-cable-and-deadpool-50-first-venompool/

1. The symbiote is never called Venom. Pretty simple to do.

2. There are several symbiote covered dinosaurs in the issue. The symbiotes are of different colors at that.

3. The one that actually possesses Deadpool in this issue is grey/tan which the Venom symbiote is always portrayed as black.

4. When the symbiote possesses Deadpool, he does not refer to himself as Venom, nor speak in the third person, nor refer to himself in the plural “we”. These are all characteristics of Venom’s speech pattern for the time period. He does say “I want to eat your brain”, which was par for the coarse for that time, but not in the “We”

So there you have it. While Cable and Deadpool #50 is a desirable book for fans of Venom and Deadpool, fans of last issues in a series, or just for rare comics, it does not appear to be the first Venompool. Is it the first time Deadpool was possessed by a symbiote, sure, but not by Venom (people can argue the semantics of that however I would argue that Cletus Kasady is not possessed by Venom even though his symbiote is the “child” of Venom.) The honor of the first Venompool goes to What If Iron Man Demon in an Armor.

1-Inconsequential

2-"

3-No, it is brown and black.

4-So what?

Maybe it is a detached piece of Venom, offshoot of Venom or whatever.

Regardless, the symbiote possesed Deadpool in the DAC 50 page that you linked above certainly has the appearance of Venom.

We can't be sure of what book it is intil Back In Black explains the origin of the Venom/Deadpool deal.

In the meantime, whomever was smart enough to buy a bunch of DSSW 3 in the past 2 months is going to make out well.

Just like those who have copies of DAC 50 and the 2 What If issues in question.

Looking at the cover images posted so far, the DP Back in Black Lim variants may have some nice long term potential.

It was order all you want, so negative spec on that one sir, but I am going to have a nice PC copy.

Likely the last store variant without a secret version, the Kirkham color will the be one to own variant for this book if you are into those.

Let's revisit this after the Back In Black story, after all neither suit was BLACK and DSSW may go from $5 to eclipse all these other books in this crazy market.

Did you say...

Subscribed! When is her Nirvana cover album going to drop? lol

https://comicsheatingup.net/2016/09/28/debate-debunk-cable-and-deadpool-50-first-venompool/

1. The symbiote is never called Venom. Pretty simple to do.

2. There are several symbiote covered dinosaurs in the issue. The symbiotes are of different colors at that.

3. The one that actually possesses Deadpool in this issue is grey/tan which the Venom symbiote is always portrayed as black.

4. When the symbiote possesses Deadpool, he does not refer to himself as Venom, nor speak in the third person, nor refer to himself in the plural “we”. These are all characteristics of Venom’s speech pattern for the time period. He does say “I want to eat your brain”, which was par for the coarse for that time, but not in the “We”

So there you have it. While Cable and Deadpool #50 is a desirable book for fans of Venom and Deadpool, fans of last issues in a series, or just for rare comics, it does not appear to be the first Venompool. Is it the first time Deadpool was possessed by a symbiote, sure, but not by Venom (people can argue the semantics of that however I would argue that Cletus Kasady is not possessed by Venom even though his symbiote is the “child” of Venom.) The honor of the first Venompool goes to What If Iron Man Demon in an Armor.

1-Inconsequential

2-"

3-No, it is brown and black.

4-So what?

Maybe it is a detached piece of Venom, offshoot of Venom or whatever.

Regardless, the symbiote possesed Deadpool in the DAC 50 page that you linked above certainly has the appearance of Venom.

We can't be sure of what book it is intil Back In Black explains the origin of the Venom/Deadpool deal.

In the meantime, whomever was smart enough to buy a bunch of DSSW 3 in the past 2 months is going to make out well.

Just like those who have copies of DAC 50 and the 2 What If issues in question.

Venom is put in jail by the symbiotes and exiled because he wouldnt take over his host - he would coexist. Right? right.

So please show me where the symbiote that took over Deadpool in Cable Deadpool 50 KILLS DEADPOOL AND TAKES HIM OVER AND KILLS HIM? He doesnt?

GUESS ITS PROBABLY VENOM.

PLANET OF SYMBITOES ANYONE?

Hey you guys want to send any free books to CHU?

They post anything you want if you send them free books.

CBSI does the same thing........

CBSI advertises comixexposure books even though comixpossure is a scam that doesn't ship books out and leaves customers hanging?

Does that happen? No that's CHU.

What do you call an enraged Canadian?

CAP Canuck

I'm pretty sure Chu calls them "random email I want to comment on about" instead of "refuting Jimmy Linguini's post without crediting or mentioning Jimmy Linguini while implying Jimmy Linguini purposely gives out misinformation while continuing to steal posts from him and others"

What do you call an enraged Canadian?

CAP Canuck

I'm pretty sure Chu calls them "random email I want to comment on about" instead of "refuting Jimmy Linguini's post without crediting or mentioning Jimmy Linguini while implying Jimmy Linguini purposely gives out misinformation while continuing to steal posts from him and others"

:insane:

:fear:

66 posts from the last time I looked... can someone fill me in what we are arguing over now?!?

whether or not its ok to call people 'dude'