• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Lego Thread - Yes, Comic Book Related
2 2

408 posts in this topic

Was anyone able to get the Revan minifig? I ended up ordering a keychain at midnight and had it added to my cart. Was going to get the at-st but none of the rogue one sets were up for sale at midnight. I was just able to get it from Amazon though for 33$

No Legos for me yet... notice I said 'yet' I believe Dark Revan is still available today...

However... I did get my Mr. T and the mini A-Team van official set in the mail today and it is absolutely remarkable. For $7 you cannot go wrong.

The shop@home darth revans apparently ran oos about 9am est. I'm sure some stores still have them though

Oh :(

Yeah... I am not in a "get in the car and actually drive somewhere" type of mood. Oh well.

Felt like getting out. Picked up the Rogue One Hover Tank... For some reason... I genuinely liked the design of that regardless of whether or not it is in the new Star Wars movie.

Aaaaand... I qualified for and received a Darth Revan.

I might build it later... if so I will take a few pics.

Just built the Imperial Assault Hovertank... It does not look like much for $30 but they really packed a lot into it. It is more solid and probably more screen accurate than any Hasbro toy currently is.

Rebooting the computer worked for me... but that may have been because I stepped away for awhile and then returned.

I picked up a keeper today for sentimental reasons which I may go into at a later date. I thought that the Holiday Train was a no brainer at $100. It included a circle of track as well as the train itself.

Why?

1 - Holiday sets rarely go on sale or are discounted

2 - Double Points Month

3 - I received a bonus set of 24 builds in a month... like an advent calendar but different.

4 - Free shipping.

Right after that the Lego gods shined upon me and I received notification that my Daredevil 168 in CGC 9.4 sold on eBay for a nice lil' sum. I will take the train over the first appearance of Elektra any day of the week.