• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best Women in Peril Covers
5 5

909 posts in this topic

Truth be told, aren't MOST golden age comics "Women in Peril" covers? Seems like it would be harder to find some that aren't ...

:idea: Let's start a thread!

wonderworld12.jpg

Mr. B, when I see this amazing stuff from your collection I am not sure whether to feel inspired or helpless.

It's sort of like being excited you just made the JV high school basketball team and watching LeBron James dunk on you.

His own books not only look good but he's got a great place of business too. Always on the top of my list for great looking books with good prices. Very happy to get some books back in my collection from Bedrock. (thumbs u

I think she is in trouble :)

My only experiences with Nyoka are from this comic and the Jungle Girl and Perils Of Nyoka serials.

From what I've seen, she's always in trouble. Her middle name should be AAAIIEEEEAAAA!!! (or however you spell a high pitched scream).