• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ADAM HUGHES GALLERY
13 13

1,296 posts in this topic

The first book came out two months ago, and now the second issue slips to October? I'd think that shipping every three months might make sales slip pretty dramatically if people are actually reading the comic instead of just enjoying the art.

I just dug out my Hughes Catwoman run. I know about 51 (unfortunately mine is about an 8.0), but what other covers in this run are considered highly desirable?

The covers are really nice for that catwoman run, but for the most part you can get them for cheap and at a reasonable price. Well at least compared to AH variant covers.

I just dug out my Hughes Catwoman run. I know about 51 (unfortunately mine is about an 8.0), but what other covers in this run are considered highly desirable?

http://comicbookinvest.com/2016/09/27/catwoman-vol-3-51/

Nice website. Thanks for posting the link. It is one of the few comic book sites that our stupid work filter doesn't block.

I think 74 may be my favorite of the entire run. The gold colors and warm colors in general are somewhat unique, and the mirrored pose is creative. To me 51 (taking cleavage out of the equation) benefits from the great easter egg, and the increased collecting interest because of it.

So, to make sure I'm caught up....is the next Hughes cover on the horizon the Serenity: No Power in the 'Verse #1 cover? That's out October 26. Same day as Betty/Veronica #2.

There's also a NYCC variant of Betty/Veronica #1, but it's just a recolor of the original.

Am I missing anything?

Just going by the "views" in the Catwoman gallery on the Adam Hughes website, here are the top 9 viewed:

#45 26678 views

#51 21111

#46 19509

#80 16644

#48 16221

#70 14885

#53 14824

#52 14577

#74 14121

The rest of the books had between 8844 and 13854 views.

I wouldn't be surprised to see #45 start to rise in price down the road.

did some SS Adam Hughes in Baltimore and finally hit a Catwoman 51 9.8 (actually got 2 copies) and #70. I also hit a 9.8 on the G.i. Joe retailer #2 but missed on Wonder Woman 184 and a few other books :cry:

Mine were all bought off the rack, so unlikely to get hurt getting them slabbed.

Any others Hector?

(From the catwoman run)

No those were the only ones. I have my catwoman run in storage and this was a last minute decision so I only subbed copies that I had at home (copies I had recently picked up)

Just going by the "views" in the Catwoman gallery on the Adam Hughes website, here are the top 9 viewed:

#45 26678 views

#51 21111

#46 19509

#80 16644

#48 16221

#70 14885

#53 14824

#52 14577

#74 14121

The rest of the books had between 8844 and 13854 views.

I wouldn't be surprised to see #45 start to rise in price down the road.

:hi::gossip: Already HOT! :grin:

Wow. I can't believe the prices that #45, 70 and 74 are fetching raw on eBay now. I will have to hit the LCSs to see how many more I can dig up.

I am also expecting #81 to pop sometime soon as well.

Are there any WW and Zatana covers that are heating up like the Catwoman run is?

Edited by kimik