• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,560 posts in this topic

Okay waited till this one was complete before I posted it.

Buyer ID

thomaskennedy540

I want a refund you lied on your post and said it was the blue variant issue and the hologram is not bile or messed up at all. A waist of $20 this is a $3 comic!

I hate it when I waist $20 and don't receive bile...

So tired of stupidity...

Bought book, paid for book and then later sends me this:

New message from:

systaz Top Rated Seller(4,712Red Star)

I did not order this do not ship this please submit a refund. Thank you

Susan

BLOCKED

already boxed and ready to ship. I guess I don't understand how you go through the process of buying an $800 book, accepting that you are buying, then paying for it and then saying you didn't order it. Then who did?

So tired of stupidity...

Bought book, paid for book and then later sends me this:

New message from:

systaz Top Rated Seller(4,712Red Star)

I did not order this do not ship this please submit a refund. Thank you

Susan

BLOCKED

already boxed and ready to ship. I guess I don't understand how you go through the process of buying an $800 book, accepting that you are buying, then paying for it and then saying you didn't order it. Then who did?

511HMK3J7RL.jpg

I guess I could be way over-reacting, but come on...for a book I have at £275...

New message from: matdav-75tt4b

Hello

Do you want to sell your comic book

please consider im a single.parent and u can sponser a childs gift!!

I can pay cash so no ebay fee

And if securely packed can wait for the cheapest shipping as its been made clear what to buy doing the shopping on advance

How about 225 us via paypal? Does that work its a lowball offer though be doing a good deed

Let me know and thanks

Have a great day!!!

Something tells me I've heard this before somewhere....

I'd like to blame writing this guy on alcohol or something... but no alcohol was involved and this was sent simply because things like this seriously annoy me.

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-02%20at%2012.56.47%20AM.png

Edited by Buzzetta

Honestly, with so many account credentials and passwords getting stolen of late (wasn't there recent news re: 500 million accounts on Yahoo?) and with so many people using the same password on different websites, this excuse is actually believable. If the ebay user was an individual who had no history of ever buying comics, that's what I'd assume happened. Given it's a comic seller, obviously a case of buyer's remorse.

I guess I could be way over-reacting, but come on...for a book I have at £275...

Hello

And if securely packed can wait for the cheapest shipping as its been made clear what to buy doing the shopping on advance

How about 225 us via paypal? Does that work its a lowball offer though be doing a good deed

Let me know and thanks

Have a great day!!!

So you could take a roughly £125 haircut on the sale price to save £28 on eBay fees? What a deal!

Hello

Let me know and thanks

Have a great day!!!

So you could take a roughly £125 haircut on the sale price to save £28 on eBay fees? What a deal!

And you gotta love the open, unabashed suggestion of theft from eBay, using eBay's own message system to do it.

:D

Add activitymac69 to the list

I bought a comic from him advertised as VF/NM and it wasn't even close to that grade, when it arrived it looked like a different book all together. He agreed to a refund and purchased a 99 cent book from me. I thought that was fishy but sent the return and the book he bought in 2 separate shipments.

Both books delivered a few days ago and I emailed him requesting a update on the refund status. He refunds my payment and then files a claim on the book I sold him saying the grade was off (it wasn't)

I issued him a full refund and let him keep the book. Very childish way of going about things.

This is why I have separate buyer and seller accounts. I am afraid of the retaliation because I want to return something (usually damaged from careless packaging).

ebay user: scha_godo

Thrill buys an ASM #2 CGC 6.5 from us right before the NY show (we did not bring to the show of course and only got asked for a nice mid grade 2-3 times.). Get this e-mail this morning:

"I apologize,

I am unable to complete this transaction currently. I had an unexpected expense recently. I would love to continue business with you and apologize again."

Um, no thank you.

Took him 12 days to figure out he had a financial emergency.

kildare2

I offer a discount so I can move a book and tuck away dough for the upcoming CC Event. Buyer has what I might call a small emotional breakdown when a 9.0 is not perfect.

Listed with "no returns" I gladly offer to take it back and provide appropriate wording in German for return of goods shipments. Has what I would call a second mini emotional breakdown and apparently will wait until the last allowable minute to open a claim.

I should have blocked this buyer when she requested falsified customs declarations to ship to her in Canada.

Sigh - eBay has a lot of riff raff.

Bought a "book" from this user larrynelson91

When I went to pay I realized it wasn’t for a book but a digital code. I asked the seller if they could cancel the order and after a few days with no response they open an unpaid item case against me. I message them again, again explaining how I bought the code by accident and asking them why they didn’t just cancel the purchase when I asked. No answer again for a few days then they close the case and give me an unpaid item strike. Called eBay and had the strike taken off my account but what a huge waste of time! Correct me if I’m wrong but is selling digital comic codes online a violation of eBay polices? I checked and the user is still actively listing codes. I’ve reported them but eBay doesn’t seem to do anything about it...

danelammeer_0 Since April 2016

Won this item on October 10th.

I saw the buyer's feedback has only two feedbacks (first one was good and second one was not good - the seller gave the buyer the positive feedback but the comment was not good).

Emailed him twice. No response. This convinced me to relist the book. My book was sold and I got paid instantly on October 16th. The book was shipped next day.

Opened the case for unpaid item(s) on October 17th (I wrote a message to the buyer that book was sold and is no longer for sale). Asked him to cancel the transaction.

He declined my request on October 19th. The message said, My apologies in delay.With my cancer treatments,I quite frankly have memory issues.I'll payoff this Monday. So very sorry my friend as I really want this. Apparently, the buyer didn't read my message. I emailed the buyer to clarify that book is no longer for sale. The book is long gone!

The buyer should have said that earlier. It forced me to call eBay to get my eBay seller's credit back. I got it back.

Please block the buyer.

Edited by JollyComics

+1 on hail-hydra9181

hail-hydra9181 won a book I had in auction on Saturday, October 1st and immediately messages me stating "I just wanted to let you know I will be sending payment first thing Thursday. Thank you for their awesome deal and please have a nice day." Thursday came and went so I sent a payment reminder the following day on October 7th and then sent a message on October 11th inquiring about payment and was never replied to. The unpaid item case closed today.

Blocked

Here's Ebay's policy on Digital Goods:

eBay considers any content that can be downloaded via a website or received via email as a "digital good." In order to sell digital goods on eBay, you must list digital items under the Information Products header in the "Everything Else" category. Your listing must also be in a classified ad format. Within your listing, you must state clearly that you are the legal owner of the content, or intellectual property as it's sometimes called, or that you are authorized to sell it on the owner's behalf.

Basically, unless the auction was for a physical print out of the physical code, you should win a dispute.

+1 on hail-hydra9181

hail-hydra9181 won a book I had in auction on Saturday, October 1st and immediately messages me stating "I just wanted to let you know I will be sending payment first thing Thursday. Thank you for their awesome deal and please have a nice day." Thursday came and went so I sent a payment reminder the following day on October 7th and then sent a message on October 11th inquiring about payment and was never replied to. The unpaid item case closed today.

Blocked

That particular eBay-er was mentioned here a few months ago. Post #9322454.

+1 on hail-hydra9181

Blocked

That particular eBay-er was mentioned here a few months ago. Post #9322454.

Thank you Steve, I wasn't aware he didn't pay dhurley for an item as well. I saw hail-hydra9181 on HotFlips list, so it's apparently not out of the ordinary for him to win items and not pay.