• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

Can I get some help please?

IMG_5736_zpsne3yq750.jpg

My Galactus statue did not come with a power cord (got it off eBay)

contacted the guy and he sent what he thought was the right one but it is not,

Can someone PM me any info on the power cord that works for this one, thanks

Joe

Just pre-ordered mine :whee:

marvel-hulk-vs-wolverine-maquette-silo-2002161_zpsh0tgcdby.png

Me too. :whee:

Flying off at the shelves at $650 :o

I just ordered mine! I don't order many statues any longer, but I really wanted this one. :)

I am so torn about this. It looks awesome and it would look amazing beside IH181 in a display...

But the sheer size of it... My Modern Age Batman PF arrived the other week and I am really struggling to find a suitable spot for it... Even after researching it, I was amazed at its size.

So, I don't know where I would even be able to set such a display up!!

:baiting: Just order it! You still have a year to figure out where to put it! :roflmao:

Just pre-ordered mine :whee:

marvel-hulk-vs-wolverine-maquette-silo-2002161_zpsh0tgcdby.png

Me too. :whee:

Flying off at the shelves at $650 :o

I just ordered mine! I don't order many statues any longer, but I really wanted this one. :)

I am so torn about this. It looks awesome and it would look amazing beside IH181 in a display...

But the sheer size of it... My Modern Age Batman PF arrived the other week and I am really struggling to find a suitable spot for it... Even after researching it, I was amazed at its size.

So, I don't know where I would even be able to set such a display up!!

:baiting: Just order it! You still have a year to figure out where to put it! :roflmao:

:signfunny: Edited by kdoginohio

Not a statue, but awesome considering it's a $100 on amazon prime. Light up eyes and wearable. Kids love wearing it!

20160927_165930_zpsmhvlqxip.jpg

Can you wear it with the lights on and still see?

This is pretty sweet. Might make Halloween easy.

I just received my DC Comics Designer Series: Batman by Andy Kubert statue, and holy cow, it's so much better than I thought it'd be. I've been debating statues for awhile now, waiting for just the right one to come along. And this bad boy delivers! It's got a great design and is a lot heavier than I thought it'd be.

It's got me thinking that statues are frickin' awesome and I want to buy another.

I just received my DC Comics Designer Series: Batman by Andy Kubert statue, and holy cow, it's so much better than I thought it'd be. I've been debating statues for awhile now, waiting for just the right one to come along. And this bad boy delivers! It's got a great design and is a lot heavier than I thought it'd be.

It's got me thinking that statues are frickin' awesome and I want to buy another.

The madness begins...

This thread almost makes me want to build a statue collection, especially those Poison Ivy statues. I do have this one thou, had it since '95.

F71212D4-1144-4FE6-AE06-2064D836C998_zpstn08x9qg.jpg

Seinfeld Superman! :cloud9:

Edited by Dave2739

This thread almost makes me want to build a statue collection, especially those Poison Ivy statues. I do have this one thou, had it since '95.

F71212D4-1144-4FE6-AE06-2064D836C998_zpstn08x9qg.jpg

Well if you can only have one, that's a pretty great one to have!