• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,747 posts in this topic

Howdy,

have a classic Kubert art day, and realize that I was behind on a number of silver-bronze-copper items I never posted and/or mentioned here-

Viking Prince in Brave and Bold#19 pg.7 (1958)

Shanna by Gulacy/Martin from MCP#73.

The World's Greatest Superheroes Present Superman (Sunday 1-25-81)

Heath/Kubert G.I. Combat #139 Haunted Tank (I REALLY love this page)

Buscema/Chan Conan #97

Tuska/Perlin Iron Man #98 page

MOKFU Ann. #1 page with Shang-Chi and Iron Fist

JRjr Phoenix and Nimrod Pin-ups for Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe

There's 4-5 other things- an Avengers UK Splash, Weird War, JRjr, Astonishing Tales, etc, you can find them in my 2016 CAF additions.

happy Friday!

S.

An extraordinary Doctor Strange art day! Brunner and Mignola.

I am a huge Doctor Strange fan and especially fond of Frank Brunner's short but sweet time drawing him. I have wanted a "Crusty Bunkers" page for a while but opportunity had not arrived when I could take advantage of it. So I am very excited about this page since I had been offered it several years ago and had to pass.

Marvel Premiere 10 p. 14 (Sept. 1973)

mSmhavBj_2909161348281sbpi.jpg

The second exciting page is from Triumph and Torment, as drawn by Mike Mignola. I have also longed for a page from this book for quite a while. The opportunity to buy it was really amazing and I have to thank Daniel Moran for letting it go.

Dr. Strange / Dr. Doom Triumph and Torment p. 8 (1989)

NFOsUlUX_2309161751331sbpi.jpg

Two of the best Doctor Strange acquisitions I have ever found (found within 6 days of each other, so I am out of cash now.)

Book of Strange CAF Gallery

Very cool!

If you are a fan of Dr. Strange, you may like this page I've had for a while:

Strange Tales #155 - Marie Severin

Strange%20Tales%20155%20page%206_zpsfpwte14p.jpg

I don't have a high rez version of this page to share but this is my Severin page from ST 155 and yes I do like yours!

Strange Tales #155 p. 8 (April 1967)

st155p8.jpg

Love it! We should reunite them down in Scottsdale ;)

Won this in a charity auction last week. Helping out children with cancer and getting an amazing piece of art in the process. I call that a win-win!

29eq5wy.jpg

Nice one, if only we could justify every art purchase this way!

Won this in a charity auction last week. Helping out children with cancer and getting an amazing piece of art in the process. I call that a win-win!

29eq5wy.jpg

I saw Jim's post about this beautiful artwork the other day -- was wondering if a Boardie would wind up with it. Congratulations, it's absolutely fantastic!