• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Valiant Fans Special - X-O Manowar 0 Printing Error CGC 10.0!

12 posts in this topic

I will take JUST a minute to introduce myself I. run JOES COLLECTORS COMICS...AS AN  AVID  COLLECTOR AND READER OF WHAT I CALL "BOOMER BIBLES" IM ALWAYS EXCITED WHEN I FIND SOMETHING RARE....IN THI CASE..I THINK I HAVE FOUND THREE THINGS RARE...MANY DISCUSSIONS HAVE TRANSPIRED ON THE SUBJECT OF EARLY VALIANT RARITIES...I CAN JUST HEAR SOME OF YOU GROANING...BUT I DIGRESS I  KNOW YOU ARE ALL FAMILIAR WITH ...X-O MANOWAR PLATINUM INDICIA...I  FOUND AND GRADED (9.8)I SOLD IT...NOW THERE HAVE OF COURSE BEEN IVORY INDICIA VARIANT...EH....BUT I HAVE TWO CAREMAL LETTERED. X-O VARIANTS...THEY ARE BOTH BEAUTIFUL AND BIZZARE....THE OTHER RARITY IS A TWENTY ONE COVER SHEET UNCUT OF BLOODSHOT #1...ITS HUGE ...BEAUTIFULL AND I TRULY BELIVE ON AL THREE COUNTS RARE...THE CARAMEL "X-O"LETTERED. # 0s.    ARE TRULY RARE....ALL I HAVE SEEN PREVIOUSLY ARE IVORY INDICIAs

14 minutes ago, JOES COLLECTORS CLOSET said:

I will take JUST a minute to introduce myself I. run JOES COLLECTORS COMICS...AS AN  AVID  COLLECTOR AND READER OF WHAT I CALL "BOOMER BIBLES" IM ALWAYS EXCITED WHEN I FIND SOMETHING RARE....IN THI CASE..I THINK I HAVE FOUND THREE THINGS RARE...MANY DISCUSSIONS HAVE TRANSPIRED ON THE SUBJECT OF EARLY VALIANT RARITIES...I CAN JUST HEAR SOME OF YOU GROANING...BUT I DIGRESS I  KNOW YOU ARE ALL FAMILIAR WITH ...X-O MANOWAR PLATINUM INDICIA...I  FOUND AND GRADED (9.8)I SOLD IT...NOW THERE HAVE OF COURSE BEEN IVORY INDICIA VARIANT...EH....BUT I HAVE TWO CAREMAL LETTERED. X-O VARIANTS...THEY ARE BOTH BEAUTIFUL AND BIZZARE....THE OTHER RARITY IS A TWENTY ONE COVER SHEET UNCUT OF BLOODSHOT #1...ITS HUGE ...BEAUTIFULL AND I TRULY BELIVE ON AL THREE COUNTS RARE...THE CARAMEL "X-O"LETTERED. # 0s.    ARE TRULY RARE....ALL I HAVE SEEN PREVIOUSLY ARE IVORY INDICIAs

A few questions:

1.  what do you usually find is the benefit of typing in all caps? Do you feel like you've made more friends or money over your lifetime from typing in all caps?

2.  Why post on this thread?  Someone was selling a comic 1.5 years ago, so you thought you'd comment about other loosely-related comics or comic memorabilia?  What someone was selling a spiderman comic, would you post about some other 200 rare spidey comics? 

3.  I collected Garbage Pail Kids in the 80's, what are your opinions on those?  I feel like this is an appropriate place to discuss them, as opposed to any number of forums or threads dedicated to the discussion of them.  It makes way more sense to necro-hijack someone else's sales thread.  Please use all caps if at all possible for your answer, thanks.

4.  What do I get from writing this condescending response?  Hopefully I get you to think more carefully about where and how you post.