• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KryptoMayor Kudos Thread
1 1

124 posts in this topic

I believe we had a deal a while ago but we didn't exchange the kudos but now.

My books were on sales here - I believe one of the books that he gave me the wish list I forgot about it. He found one and bought it immediately. The transcation went smooth and easy. I am happy to deal with him again.

Edited by JollyComics

Just completed a 4 digit deal with Jerry. As usual, deal went through nice and easy, bullet proof packing and quick to update. Deal with absolute confidence, definately recommended (thumbs u

Looking forwarding to doing business with him again. :applause:

Highest praise for KryptoMayor. Purchased 4 silver age comics. I'm extremely pleased with each of them and would buy from him again. Additionally...it's nice to see someone package comics securely and well protected. I very much appreciate that. Thanks!

I wished to leave a special feedback for Jerry as a single book I bought from him for some reason got lost and (not having checked the tracking) I realized this only now, many months after, as I have friends holding books from me in USA to make cumulative shipments.

With no possible investigation on USPS part at this point, he offered me a full refund and sent it immediately. (thumbs u