• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

Gen 13 Swipe

vyILQfll.jpg

Hopefully he has some of these left from LaMole to put up on his site... I'm not paying $100 bucks on eBay for a $10 book. .. I'll be waiting it out on this guy...

Good luck, people are already paying $150 for not even NM copies at ebay..

$150

$150

That sale for $150 looks fishy.

Looks to be going for ~$50, not counting that one sale.

-J.

Gen 13 Swipe

vyILQfll.jpg

Hopefully he has some of these left from LaMole to put up on his site... I'm not paying $100 bucks on eBay for a $10 book. .. I'll be waiting it out on this guy...

$150

$150

-J.

There are two $150 sales not one... and $50 is what some Mexican resellers are asking for their copies outside ebay

Gen 13 Swipe

vyILQfll.jpg

$150

$150

-J.

There are two $150 sales not one... and $50 is what some Mexican resellers are asking for their copies outside ebay

One of those links is $150 for a full La Mole set not just the one book (and it was a "best offer" accepted, so $150 wasn't actually the price for all of those books combined).

Other than that one fishy looking rando $150 sale, the book has been selling for $45-$75 all week with the most recent sale today for $58.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Spider-Man-18-J-Scott-Campbell-La-Mole-Variant-Marvel-/322274186358?hash=item4b0909d476:g:W~IAAOSwNRdX6a9v

-J.

Gen 13 Swipe

vyILQfll.jpg

$150

$150

Don't you have a raw copy for sale on the boards for $75? Seems like a good deal if people are already paying $150 for it on ebay.

I am waiting for this book to be $25. lol

P.S. I do like the cover. Way better than all the other covers he's been putting out lately.

Edited by jreezy

Gen 13 Swipe

vyILQfll.jpg

$150

$150

Don't you have a raw copy for sale on the boards for $75? Seems like a good deal if people are already paying $150 for it on ebay.

I am waiting for this book to be $25. lol

P.S. I do like the cover. Way better than all the other covers he's been putting out lately.

No i am not selling a copy here for $75. Perhaps another boardie?

Edited by Mijael.Levy