• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,718 posts in this topic

The HOS 88 sale is very impressive. Highest graded and 1 of 4. There is a gorgeous 9.4 that has sat on a major retailer's site for years for about 1/3 the price.

It's amazing to me that folks don't shop around first before laying down that kind of dough.

Believe me we do. I've seen the Metro HOS 88 copy plus most all of the other 9.4/9.6 copies very close. One of the things I didn't like was that the HOS inside the bat is off register. (The whole red plate is off) Or I would have owned it a long time ago. :cool::insane:

http://www.metropoliscomics.com/load_bookDetails.php?id=307527&enlarge=2

Edited by Rip

More strong sales tonight on the Link.

9.6 Jimmy Olsen 134 $3,400

9.6 HOS 88 $1,700 smackers

was just going to post on these sales. very impressive. The jimmy was a pedigree but didn't have perfect registration

Cage had a completely schizo rogue's galley. Some very cool villains (Chemistro, Stilletto,) some silly ones like Lionfang and Mr. Fish, and a bunch of forgettable, mostly stereotyped "ghetto rogues."

Mr. Fish was always out of his depth.

LukeCage03.jpg

this image could make a nice complimentary meme for the Batman slapping Robin one

I for one, think Cage on Netflix is freakin' awesome. :applause:

co-signed

and Ali Shaheed Muhammad's (Tribe Called Quest, Lucy Pearl) music is perfection for that series, especially the title song

Haven't see cage on Netflix yet but guess I need to

Unfortunately, the show is not that great.

I fully expect you to make comments like this . . . time and time again. lol

Really? Because I can count on 1 hand the number of times I've said something like this.

Really? Because I can count on 1 hand the number of times I've said something like this.

one, two . . . lol

one, two . . . lol

I have to agree with rjrjr...the show stinks. I typically suspend all expectations with funny book movies/TV shows and come out very entertained, but I can't seem to do that with Cage. (shrug)