• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books you just cant find in the Wild
22 22

4,478 posts in this topic

Ive never seen the Punisher 100 foil, but I am sure it isn't super hard to find. Just one of those books I have never run across.

The foil is actually the common one. I only picked it up because I needed it for my set even though everyone loves foils again lol The hard one to find is the non foil colored copy. I have one of those that I found earlier this year but don't see them that often. They sell for a decent amount. Probably the only variant from this series I think.

Ive never seen the Punisher 100 foil, but I am sure it isn't super hard to find. Just one of those books I have never run across.

The foil is actually the common one. I only picked it up because I needed it for my set even though everyone loves foils again lol The hard one to find is the non foil colored copy. I have one of those that I found earlier this year but don't see them that often. They sell for a decent amount. Probably the only variant from this series I think.

The Michael Golden #100 variant:

punisher%20100%20variant%203.jpg

Also issue #57 has a double cover (wanted brown cover ) and the single photo cover as a variant. I Wish CGC would recognize them as variants in grading.

I always thought that, too, but yea this is another one I can't find in the wild. Also, last issue of that run eludes me... Find a few #102s here and there, as well as the final War Journal issue, but never this variant of #100. Another Punisher book I've never seen is Armory #10.

The Michael Golden #100 variant:

punisher%20100%20variant%203.jpg

Also issue #57 has a double cover (wanted brown cover ) and the single photo cover as a variant. I Wish CGC would recognize them as variants in grading.

That is one sweet book! A pleasure to come across you on the boards. I really admire your Punisher collection (thumbs u

Not a great week at work, so this was a nice pick-me-up:

IMG_1895_zpsmftvw0y7.jpg

Found out about this one b/c of this thread. A big thank you.

I also picked up these; not sure if they are worth anything, but for $1 I'll pick up some DC Universe comics:

IMG_1893_zpsainyjcp4.jpg

IMG_1894_zpsaqcycj4l.jpg

Unfortunately the one in our area isn't as good as it used to be

The best thing I found once was five copies of Deadpool 1 for $1 each of which 3 came back 9.8s

I don't buy from bargain boxes. :sumo: