• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,050 posts in this topic

Fantastic Novels, Vol 1 No 1, Jul 1940

Finlay cover

High grade black cover :luhv:

416pi8nh.jpg

SUPER..never seen it before...I have to scan some of my collection in...help robo...I also noticed that Grapefruitmoongallery.com has some incredible original pulp art covers for sale. You guys should check it out..

Edited by Mmehdy

So happy to finally score a copy of this grail... (and thanks to Todd/RedFury for his input on this purchase):

b89e6e2d-6cad-4feb-a0b2-7de43f1d34c6_zps9mmvagvk.jpg

I've really never understood why there's such demand for The Skylark of Space, Lensman is really a much better series.

( :jokealert: )

Seriously, great pickup. Gratz!

So happy to finally score a copy of this grail... (and thanks to Todd/RedFury for his input on this purchase):

b89e6e2d-6cad-4feb-a0b2-7de43f1d34c6_zps9mmvagvk.jpg

I've really never understood why there's such demand for The Skylark of Space, Lensman is really a much better series.

( :jokealert: )

Seriously, great pickup. Gratz!

I think I still have 2 or 3 copies of that book. That's a nice one for sure.

If you wish real hard you can pretend that is actually 1928 Buck on the cover instead of Doc Smith's guy up there.

Any boardies plan on attending Pulp AdventureCon this Saturday in Bordentown, NJ? I've gone the last couple of years and found some really great books there. This year I've decided to set up a table, so I'll be bringing lots of cool pulps for sale. If you go, stop by and say Hi!

Pulp AdventureCon

Any boardies plan on attending Pulp AdventureCon this Saturday in Bordentown, NJ? I've gone the last couple of years and found some really great books there. This year I've decided to set up a table, so I'll be bringing lots of cool pulps for sale. If you go, stop by and say Hi!

Pulp AdventureCon

Sadly, I'm off on the other side of the country. I did see some nice pulps at Jet City Comic Show in Tacoma, WA last year; and that's where I'll be this Saturday. Good luck at the show!