• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
20 20

3,618 posts in this topic

That was a 7.5 ........

Well then I'm a dork. lol

I've been on the road for the last 3 days and I looked at it on my mobile device and misread it.

I couldn't for the life of me understand why a Pence copy would beat out a US cents copy and now I understand. It didn't.

:tonofbricks:

Having said that, it's a VERY strong price for a Pence copy.

Has any other Pence key sold at such a strong percentage of it's US counterpart?

There's a Hulk #1 CGC 8.5 coming up in a Comic Connect this fall. It'll be interesting to see what it goes for.

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=682667

There was a CGC 9.2 with an ask of close to $400K on CC a few weeks ago IIRC.

There's a recent CGC 9.0 sale on Clink at $275K (that's $100K more than the last 9.0 sale from 2014).

There's an 8.5 that I know of that has turned down a $150K offer.

Compared to SC #4 and AF #15 prices, Hulk #1 looks cheap in lower grades and IMO is due for a pop again as the higher grade prices trickle down to the lower grades.

I dunno, he might be for real? I think this ones real!

I'm fairly certain that 3rd pic is photoshopped. I've messaged the seller asking to see the book in person in a location that is secure for him. We'll see what happens.

I'm fairly certain that 3rd pic is photoshopped. I've messaged the seller asking to see the book in person in a location that is secure for him. We'll see what happens.

Well, the seller never got back to me.

Well, the seller never got back to me.

Snipe it.

Make the Seller refuse to accept personal pickup.

File complaint with ebay.

ebay invokes100% buyer wins rule.

You lose nothing.