• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Thread "Legends of Tomorrow" TV Show
1 1

704 posts in this topic

lol

In my defence, I didn't get the reference when I first read it as I hadn't seen enough of "Iron Atom" in action.

:foryou:

I still think Legends of Tomorrow did a decent job pulling together all those actors. I just wish they had moved on from Vandal Savage after four or five episodes.

lol

In my defence, I didn't get the reference when I first read it as I hadn't seen enough of "Iron Atom" in action.

:foryou:

I still think Legends of Tomorrow did a decent job pulling together all those actors. I just wish they had moved on from Vandal Savage after four or five episodes.

Now I'm into the series, I like it (thumbs u I can't work out if Savage's portrayal is unhinged excellence or just a bit hammy! Darvill as Rip Hunter is still a little weak in places. And Palmer you just want to punch at times...

Firestorm needs to be a little more powerful but is a great character (thumbs u

Legends Of Tomorrow Season 2 Trailer Shows Stargirl

5yCtorZ.png

Fans today can get their first look at Courtney Whitmore, also known as Stargirl, on the Season Two teaser trailer for DC's Legends of Tomorrow.

The character, along with Dr. Mid-Nite and Obsidian, will join the cast in Season Two when the crew of the Waverider -- now acting as de facto Time Masters -- team up with the Justice Society of America.

Courtney Whitmore, a part of the decades-long Starman legacy, was created in 1999 by Geoff Johns, who based her personality on that of his late sister Courtney, who died in the explosion of TWA Flight 800. Introduced in Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. and laster carried over to JSA, Courtney's power comes from the Cosmic Staff (seen in the photo above, being swung), which she inherited from Jack Knight, the third Starman.

Legends Of Tomorrow Season 2 Trailer Shows Stargirl

5yCtorZ.png

Fans today can get their first look at Courtney Whitmore, also known as Stargirl, on the Season Two teaser trailer for DC's Legends of Tomorrow.

The character, along with Dr. Mid-Nite and Obsidian, will join the cast in Season Two when the crew of the Waverider -- now acting as de facto Time Masters -- team up with the Justice Society of America.

Courtney Whitmore, a part of the decades-long Starman legacy, was created in 1999 by Geoff Johns, who based her personality on that of his late sister Courtney, who died in the explosion of TWA Flight 800. Introduced in Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. and laster carried over to JSA, Courtney's power comes from the Cosmic Staff (seen in the photo above, being swung), which she inherited from Jack Knight, the third Starman.

And let's not forget the Cosmic Converter Belt... That better not be it in the picture!

Are we going to see Alan Scott? hm

Legends Of Tomorrow Season 2: Jonah Hex Officially Returning

7hKBzsS.png

Your favorite bounty hunter is heading back to tv, as actor Johnathon Schaech will be returning as Jonah Hex on the 2nd season of Legends of Tomorrow.

The actor confirmed his role reprisal on his Twitter page with a picture of him holding a season 2 -script.

"Look who's officially coming back!!! We're gonna kick some serious ! #JonahHex #LegendsOfTomorrow"

:banana:

Also, can someone tell me which episode featured Sgt. Rock?

This is rumoured to be in S2. As long as he doesn't fall in love with Ray Palmer, it has the potential to be a great episode.

Dan Payne Cast as Young Obsidian in Legends Of Tomorrow

VhV4fdn.png

It looks the second season of DC's Legends Of Tomorrow will feature not one but two iterations of the popular hero, Obsidian.

It was previously announced that Lance Henriksen (Aliens, The Terminator) would play the character in the forthcoming season. The veteran actor was to play an older version of Obsidian than many fans are used to, and would provide a presence of guidance to the team.

In the latest scoop from TVLine, we learned that the first version of Obsidian seen on the show will actually be younger.

According to the report, Dan Payne (The Cabin In The Woods, Star Trek: Beyond) will play the verson of the character that will exist in present day. Lance Henriksen, on the other hand, will be featured as the Obsidian of the future.

First Look At LEGENDS OF TOMORROW's New Vixen

Legends of Tomorrow showrunners originally wanted Mari McCabe (Megalyn E.K.) for the show's sophomore season but scheduling conflicts prevented E.K. from reprising the role.

So what was the solution? A storyline wa developed to introduce McCabe's gradnmorther Amaya Jiwe (Maisie Richardson-Sellers), a Justice Society of America member and previous wielder of the Tantu Totem - the mystical artifact that allows its holder to tap into the abilities of any animal.

CplygumUMAAN-q8.jpg

:bump: