• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,895 posts in this topic

Wow. What memories. I remember buying each and every one of those books off the news stands as a kid. The Iron-mans in particular were awesome, especially issue #62 where he beats the out of Whiplash bare-knuckled and without the gauntlets.

The Iron Mans date from right before I started buying them off the stands; #82 was the first.

Although I'm a run collector, I don't have the wherewithal of a *bronze age fan* to go after every single issue of the reprint titles, especially since I'm collecting the original books, but I do pick up the ones with original covers. They have a sort of fresh quality since I haven't seen those versions 5,000 times like the originals.

The Iron Mans date from right before I started buying them off the stands; #82 was the first.

Although I'm a run collector, I don't have the wherewithal of a *bronze age fan* to go after every single issue of the reprint titles, especially since I'm collecting the original books, but I do pick up the ones with original covers. They have a sort of fresh quality since I haven't seen those versions 5,000 times like the originals.

Starlin did some really excellent new covers for those books. Worth having.

Great book! Looks much nicer than the grade.

Thanks. It's a really awesome book. :)

As far as grade, I believe CGC grades quite strictly, but I prefer it to other companies. In my opinion, it's better to own a 9.2 that looks like a 9.4 rather than the contrary.

Edited by Enrico R.

An undervalued book:

H254cgc98_zps6jwelaip.jpg

Why?

Cuz he's prepping it for sale when he actually receives the book.

Because of the U-Foes, U-Fool.

Thank you. The last 9.8 recorded sale on GPA was 2010 if you can believe that.

Greggy, suck on it.

Edited by Silver Surfer

An undervalued book:

Why?

The FF knockoff? Really?

Remember, he's pimping his next sale of this book. He's going to buy and sell the same copy numerous times over the next few years due to other "priorities" :preach:

An undervalued book:

Why?

The FF knockoff? Really?

Remember, he's pimping his next sale of this book. He's going to buy and sell the same copy numerous times over the next few years due to other "priorities" :preach:

I'll give him $8.75.00 for it.

An undervalued book:

Why?

The FF knockoff? Really?

Stick to your romance books fool because no one will buy those. Besides I'm not the guy who buys multiple copies of Booster Gold and Squirrel Girl for a quick flip.