• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

With Hastings going out of business I have purchased the following there:

1) Kotobukiya - Avengers Age of Ultron Hulkbuster at 40% off

2) Kotobukiya - Avengers Age of Ultron 1/6 Iron Man Mark XLIII at 50% off

3) Square Enix/Marvel Universe Variant Play Arts - Iron Man at 50% off

Also, I got the following Marvel Select figures at 50% off:

1) The Hulk

2) The Punisher

3) Green Goblin

At an auction this week, I got a Sideshow Morgul Lord for $130, two Green Lanterns, a Grifter and a Neca Punisher.Two Graffiti pieces from the 90s, The Vault Keeper and the Old Witch, and a bunch of Funko 2015 exclusives.

The Morgul Lord is over the top.

Hot Toys are ridiculous. Hulkbuster delayed until Q3/Q4 2017 and if I remember correctly first pre-orders listed in late 2014!!!
I don't see a problem with it since they went back to the drawing board to make sure you can use the iron man suit from age of Ultron with the Hulkbuster.

After months of waffling, I decided to forego a few Sideshow pieces and pull the trigger on the XM Darkness. It's going to cost me way too much money, but I can't miss out.

dark01.jpg

Just pre-ordered mine :whee:

marvel-hulk-vs-wolverine-maquette-silo-2002161_zpsh0tgcdby.png

Me too. :whee:

Flying off at the shelves at $650 :o

I just ordered mine! I don't order many statues any longer, but I really wanted this one. :)

I am so torn about this. It looks awesome and it would look amazing beside IH181 in a display...

But the sheer size of it... My Modern Age Batman PF arrived the other week and I am really struggling to find a suitable spot for it... Even after researching it, I was amazed at its size.

So, I don't know where I would even be able to set such a display up!!