• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lucifer ordered for a Fox pilot
1 1

504 posts in this topic

All along the watchtower who he had a good voice along with being a great actor.

I was really impressed with that as well. He did a nice job with that song.

I thought it was a voice over.

My wife thought the same as well. Not his voice.

All along the watchtower who he had a good voice along with being a great actor.

I was really impressed with that as well. He did a nice job with that song.

I thought it was a voice over.

My wife thought the same as well. Not his voice.

Nah, it was him.You can tell for sure at certain points, when his singing is less melodic and lower pitched i.e. when it resembles talking almost as much as singing.

I am still surprised at how much I enjoy this show. The charm is all there, like in the 1st season of Sleepy Hollow (how it lost so much of that charm in seasons 2 & 3, even with adding John Noble to the cast, is beyond me)

It's like the replacement for the ridiculousness of the 1st season of Sleepy Hollow and the buddy-cop story of Castle. If Castle's insane theories were somehow always right & Beckett was the Scully disbeliever of the duo.

For me, it is Tom Ellis.

There is something delightfully impish about him where you want to see what the guy does next. Plus his expression that make it that much more fun and funny.

lol

And he sure can play that piano and sing.

:whee:

Yeesh, tonight was intense! A direction you would simultaneously expect and not expect. So well done.

Wow! You were not kidding.

Mixed in with the regular funny lines were tense moments. But I especially liked how Lucifer was so adoring of movie actors from horror Kung Fu movies.

lol

Yeesh, tonight was intense! A direction you would simultaneously expect and not expect. So well done.

Wow! You were not kidding.

Mixed in with the regular funny lines were tense moments. But I especially liked how Lucifer was so adoring of movie actors from horror Kung Fu movies.

lol

Yeah, he was quite the fanboy!

Not to mention the budding bromance between Luci and Dan! (Who would of thought?)

The writing just gets stronger. They have established some setups that can go in many different directions. We are literally in the writers' hands here.