• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 50 Year Junk Obsession
9 9

4,504 posts in this topic

My next stop was with Terry O'Neil. One of a the coolest dealers on the circuit. I love to hit his boxes. Most people check the walls then wander away. I find that the only way I can find that hidden gem is to hit the boxes. Got a nice early National as well as a couple cool Ace Super Mysterys from him as well as a few other bargain cool books. If those Super Mysterys and the National were on his wall, they would have been gone right away. I told him he would be a board star and he encouraged me to shoot a wall shot so maybe you poor guys who couldn't make it might find something that they might want. (now that I look again, I see a book I want that I overlooked...)Thanks for the pass Terry!

LBCC2016h_zpsdjos3vke.jpg

What a wall :cloud9:

My haul. 2/3rds of these came from robocard. I will post some of them in a few days when I can sort through them. Some real cool stuff that only Robot Man would like a dig out of the boxes. I was real happy with the dealer turnout this time, especially for this show. There were at least a dozen other dealers with good to OK stuff. More would always be nice but I went home happy and broke!

LBCC2016s_zpseqr0povz.jpg

My haul. 2/3rds of these came from robocard. I will post some of them in a few days when I can sort through them. Some real cool stuff that only Robot Man would like a dig out of the boxes. I was real happy with the dealer turnout this time, especially for this show. There were at least a dozen other dealers with good to OK stuff. More would always be nice but I went home happy and broke!

LBCC2016s_zpseqr0povz.jpg

And with that said... :popcorn:

"All in good time my pretty" Gotta keep you wondering... I'll post some later this week in the proper threads. I went to the Con on Saturday and had to rush home to load the truck to sell at the local antique flea on Sunday so I haven't had time to "digest" what I got yet.
Executed like a true Show Man, worth the wait i'm sure! ***I sent Terry an e-mail last week with request for something listed in his catalog, but he was setting up for that show, and said he'd get back to me after. Hope you didn't snag what i was hoping to snag :cry:

Haven't done a "subset" in a while. The first book posted here was just welcomed to my collection. Just so off the wall and sooooo cheap, I had to buy it. I love entoumbed men is tights books with a 9+ in the upper left corner as much as the next geek. But, there are just so many un-discovered gems still left to be found that cost less less than a beer in a bar...

commightymouse48_zpson4asxnf.jpg