• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,897 posts in this topic

Love that cover! Really nice copy, too. 9.6 or 9.8?

Thanks. Actually it's a 9.4

Really! I really thought it was a 9.6. Very nice book.

Two creases :baiting:

Yes, and? Even 9.8's can have two minor flaws, such as spine ticks (shrug) I'd say the spine ticks plus the tiny bend on the right edge make it a 9.6.

Edited by Vorpal

Depends on the day of the week its graded and what kind of mood the grader is in.

Absolutely. I could definitely see it as a 9.4 if the grader decided the larger spine tick is a little too big or the corners are not as sharp as they'd like, or...

Well, I'd love to show everyone some of my recent acquisitions, but apparently someone shipped me the wrong thing. Maybe they'll figure it out and contact me soon--tend to doubt it, as it took a month for them to ship the damn things. Kinda questioning why I came back now.

Well, I'd love to show everyone some of my recent acquisitions, but apparently someone shipped me the wrong thing. Maybe they'll figure it out and contact me soon--tend to doubt it, as it took a month for them to ship the damn things. Kinda questioning why I came back now.

Sorry man, that sux. :( Any hints?

Well I only collect 6-8 titles roughly. Just some upgrades. Snagged a few Charltons though.

Well I only collect 6-8 titles roughly. Just some upgrades. Snagged a few Charltons though.

Can't you contact the seller and let them know they shipped the wrong thing? Maybe they don't realize there was a mistake.

I love that cover. Not just because it's Wrightson but also because it's just so aesthetically pleasing down to the title logo and the DC banner at the top.

Sometimes, the color and layout detracts from the cover art but not in this case. Well, not for me anyway. It just works.

So, what do you like about horror in general? What do you think is being done both right/wrong with horror comics in the bronze age as compared to comics today?

To get your creative juices flowing, here's a critique about horror movies today...

I wasn't a fan of the Babadook. I had high hopes but in the end I thought the acting was overdone and the story was a depressing let down.

On a positive note I loved the production value of the book and the bad guy was done well.

The ending was solid.

Its harder these days to make a good horror movie for various reasons, but I enjoyed Don't Breathe and Lights Out wasn't bad.

The very short movie it was based on was really fun, and kind of scary

This week "Deadman: Dark Mansion Of Forbidden Love" came out. A very fun book that reminded me of the older stuff. The artwork was also really well done.

Edited by Rip