• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOW VENOM #1 Gabriele Dell’Otto Color B&W Secret Variants
1 1

524 posts in this topic

FYI Sad Lemon Comics just launched their new web site www.sadlemoncomics.com and has listed the Venom #1 500 variant and the Ghost Rider #1 500 variant. The Venom 1 is listed at 100 British Pounds, pricey but most likely less expensive than when they hit in Nov.

FYI Sad Lemon Comics just launched their new web site www.sadlemoncomics.com and has listed the Venom #1 500 variant and the Ghost Rider #1 500 variant. The Venom 1 is listed at 100 British Pounds, pricey but most likely less expensive than when they hit in Nov.

Its sold out when you try to check out.

Edit: nvm, seems to be working now. Thanks for the heads up!

Edited by pandahouse

Thanks for the heads up.Snagged the ghost rider three issue set, want the venom bad! Does any one know Who this heroes for hire store is and do they still have copies?

I feel like it's safe to say, 100% yes.

We really have to see the covers first and it's hard to lose with these variants regardless, and GR has a strong core fan base. I would think SHIELD will help visibility. They both have potential to be monsters, really.

Edited by Hickok8AA8

Is the secret variant the one that ppl are gunning for that is selling out? I only ask because it looks the the colors and b&w s are available. I'm fine with those to be honest less $ and I'm sure they will look great and probably be popular down the line as well.

Is the secret variant the one that ppl are gunning for that is selling out? I only ask because it looks the the colors and b&w s are available. I'm fine with those to be honest less $ and I'm sure they will look great and probably be popular down the line as well.

Yep, it's because they are secret variants ooohhh, aaahhhhh....

Jerome