• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daredevil Collecting Thread
14 14

3,111 posts in this topic

I didn't know this book existed in 9.8 :headbang:

Yeah I believe there's two of them last time I checked.

The first one was... 2010? And then another came along a few years ago.

It reached its 'full potential' a few years ago I'm told lol

I didn't know this book existed in 9.8 :headbang:

Yeah I believe there's two of them last time I checked.

The first one was... 2010? And then another came along a few years ago.

It reached its 'full potential' a few years ago I'm told lol

I'm actually fuzzy on it all. The first was a new book and then the second one was an upgraded 9.6?

Allowed myself a little bit of budget to spend recently and picked up some DDs I've wanted for some time (14, 17, 18, 42 and a bunch of bronze ones). Sadly 38 still eludes me but I am hopeful to get a 13 soon. Nothing as nice as the high grade awesome books that guys like Rob have but nice to finally have my own copy without spending more than I can afford.

Allowed myself a little bit of budget to spend recently and picked up some DDs I've wanted for some time (14, 17, 18, 42 and a bunch of bronze ones). Sadly 38 still eludes me but I am hopeful to get a 13 soon. Nothing as nice as the high grade awesome books that guys like Rob have but nice to finally have my own copy without spending more than I can afford.

38 :cloud9:

DD 38 is a tough copy to find in high grade. I'm not really sure why other than it has no real 'key' significance and is therefore just not submitted a lot.

while I would not dispute what you are saying, my quest was for something a little less HG but at a reasonable price. Happy to report I found one. #13 or 52 are my next targets. Having a blast putting together my mid range run.

DD 38 is a tough copy to find in high grade. I'm not really sure why other than it has no real 'key' significance and is therefore just not submitted a lot.

while I would not dispute what you are saying, my quest was for something a little less HG but at a reasonable price. Happy to report I found one. #13 or 52 are my next targets. Having a blast putting together my mid range run.

:cloud9: Mid grade runs! :headbang:

:cloud9: Mid grade runs! :headbang:

hm3m0Cgl.jpg

pretty happy with this copy of #38 I recently bought

picked up these others lately as well.... though nothing spectacular condition-wise

w4L26kll.jpg

Exv65Ofl.jpg

J7K9QVBl.jpg

3p3Hjael.jpg

working on finding #13, 52, & 54 to complete my 9 - 61 run. Though anything in the #1-8 are always on my radar along with the handful of ones I need to complete the Miller run. DD has been my main collecting focus since finishing my Thor list besides the pricey older JIM issues which I also chase weekly.