• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOW VENOM #1 Gabriele Dell’Otto Color B&W Secret Variants
1 1

524 posts in this topic

Also Frankie's has said that sale price of $49.99 is for the first 300 copies, after that the price rises just like the ghost rider did yesterday.

I think there was some confusion yesterday in the Dell'otto thread about this.

Man if you snooze you REALLY lose. I can even accept the first 300 "discount" but why lord, why is there a 3rd wave? That's just gouging.

Edit:

How does that even work, 3 tier timed mark up?? I have to pass at $75 doh!

I know, but looked what happened with the Dell'Otto HQ Pink....

Yea but it's a retail product, you don't see target marking their "hot" items up. Lottery tickets don't go up as more are sold either. What other market does this?

Edited by Hickok8AA8

Man if you snooze you REALLY lose. I can even accept the first 300 "discount" but why lord, why is there a 3rd wave? That's just gouging.

Edit:

How does that even work, 3 tier timed mark up?? I have to pass at $75 doh!

I know, but looked what happened with the Dell'Otto HQ Pink....

Yea but it's a retail product, you don't see target marking their "hot" items up. Lottery tickets don't go up as more are sold either. What other market does this?

Perhaps you have heard of something that runs the economy call the stock market?

Perhaps you have heard of something that runs the economy call the stock market?

Haha, fair enough, but I don't wan't to play the stock market or gamble, I just want to buy comics at a fair, set price from retailers. me right?

Mainly I'm just salty I missed the $50 run, and don't have $100s of disposable income for 2 releases.

All of his recent covers have been amazing but without seeing the picture first, I'm not spending that amount.

The there's the "what if" factor. As in what if the store logo is plastered huge across the cover taking away from the artwork