• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seven to Eternity Thread
2 2

205 posts in this topic

Felt like I was reading something from the early days of Image. I'm a big Remender fan but wasn't crazy about this. I respect Opena's talent but insanily detailed art isn't really my thing. Will probably read it in trade.

I grabbed all 4 covers and have the 2nd printing on the way to my box from my LCS. Enjoyed this one!

I just want to make sure, the fourth cover was the blank right? I hope I did not miss anything.

That's all I saw man.

Felt like I was reading something from the early days of Image. I'm a big Remender fan but wasn't crazy about this. I respect Opena's talent but insanely detailed art isn't really my thing. Will probably read it in trade.

I agree with this. I read the first few pages and put it down, but I'll pick it up and finish it. I want it to be good... maybe I'll like it better when I pick it up again. Not really feeling the art, and I think that's my biggest hurdle. "Pa" being some sort of hulked-out Jeff-Bridges-as-Obadiah-Stane (Iron Man movie) seemed really silly. In general I just don't like the SUPEREXTREME art style, I guess. Just as well, I'm buying enough stuff as it is lol