• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,027 posts in this topic

Picked up some Blackhawk goodness over the past week.

This just came in my second copy of Blackhawk #133 its a coverless copy & I always wanted to read Zinda's 1st App + See the Flash #105 add :) did I mention I only paid $1.10 for it :o:cloud9:

001_zpswob69as1.jpg

002_zpsrprqlzxu.jpg

003_zpsfcgp1ayh.jpg

004_zpsfdnnyznr.jpg

Here's my second & best condition copy of Blackhawk #140 :headbang:

006_zpsl2uhu9lw.jpg

Picked this one as well for the Zinda collection of mine :)

008_zpsmhhebipo.jpg

:luhv:

Picked up some Blackhawk goodness over the past week.

This just came in my second copy of Blackhawk #133 its a coverless copy & I always wanted to read Zinda's 1st App + See the Flash #105 add :) did I mention I only paid $1.10 for it :o:cloud9:

001_zpswob69as1.jpg

002_zpsrprqlzxu.jpg

003_zpsfcgp1ayh.jpg

004_zpsfdnnyznr.jpg

Here's my second & best condition copy of Blackhawk #140 :headbang:

006_zpsl2uhu9lw.jpg

Picked this one as well for the Zinda collection of mine :)

008_zpsmhhebipo.jpg

:luhv:

I picked up a few GA books with Blackhawk in them..... Reed Crandall may be the most under rated GA artist of all..... I always liked them as a kid.... who could not like a bunch of bad azzes in black leather cruising the globe for fantastic adventures ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Love to see those GA Blackhawks :) I'm on the hunt for Military comics #20 myself. 100% agree Blackhawks are a bunch of bad Azzes lol very underrated team, hope they get there due some day :wishluck:

Here's a recent keeper....until I can find an upgade. They're kind of reasonable and pretty neat in their own way. GOD BLESS...

OAMQUH5.jpg

KetKJI2.jpg

Some are better than others.... I also like Torchy by B. Ward, so Modern is a good fit for me...... a big help is www.comicbooksplus.com where most of these have been scanned from cover to cover, so I can decide which ones are going to be the best of the run..... The fact that high grade on many of them is less than 400 bucks doesn't hurt. I think the 57 I just posted was 100 bucks or so. GOD BLESS...

Edited by jimjum12

It's invaluable for the collector on a budget..... say you really want a Schomburg Marvel Mystery..... but can only afford one or two..... you can now look through the issues and decide which one is the coolest to you. GOD BLESS...

Not the most expensive, but fun very hard to get books.

While the Hulk isn't too hard to get, I was happy to finally get a raw one in the wild that was really nice looking. The other books are much harder to get for various reasons.

National Bookstore variant Hulk 197, Nice looking "over" wrapped HOS 88 and a decent looking Italian tec 395

Comics911_zpsxdtgyxpq.jpg

HOS88_zpshqo4pzb6.jpg

Edited by Rip