• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

Wonder Woman #50 Original Sketch Edition - $3k

"This is the one of a KIND Gabriele Dell Otto #1 sketch variant of Wonder Woman #50. Personally sketched & signed by the Legendary Dell "Otto & is limited to 1:5000 books. This collectable comes with a filled out Signature series CGC form by Dell'Otto himself. It is a raw copy & it is not graded. The book, sadly has corners bent during shipping from Italy. Must for any WW fan!"

Wonder Woman #50 Original Sketch Edition - $3k

"This is the one of a KIND Gabriele Dell Otto #1 sketch variant of Wonder Woman #50. Personally sketched & signed by the Legendary Dell "Otto & is limited to 1:5000 books. This collectable comes with a filled out Signature series CGC form by Dell'Otto himself. It is a raw copy & it is not graded. The book, sadly has corners bent during shipping from Italy. Must for any WW fan!"

I own the Gulliem March sketch edition 50 and while I love Dell'Otto this is not a sexy cover. Let alone the condition makes me sad I'd have bought it if it remotely resembled his work of say x-23.

As for price it would make people cry to know how cheap I got mine and it graded out 9.8 cgc but the certificate it comes with still only gets u a green label :/

secretly awesome del'otto cover.

IMG_6241_zpse1cuegvw.jpg