• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,432 posts in this topic

This one was buried for a long time. Part of the flood of golden age books from a collection that hit the market a month or two ago. A lot have tape along the spines, bad CT, and other weirdness.

I bought (at SDCC) the USA 7 from that collection, and it has a lot of amateur weirdness (that's a good way to put it) yet it is still so colorful with nice PQ.

The resto was reportedly done back in the 70's and 80's.

Quite a few of the books have started appearing on ebay, and even some in threads here in the Marketplace, as sellers look to flip them.

This one was buried for a long time. Part of the flood of golden age books from a collection that hit the market a month or two ago. A lot have tape along the spines, bad CT, and other weirdness.

I bought (at SDCC) the USA 7 from that collection, and it has a lot of amateur weirdness (that's a good way to put it) yet it is still so colorful with nice PQ.

The resto was reportedly done back in the 70's and 80's.

Quite a few of the books have started appearing on ebay, and even some in threads here in the Marketplace, as sellers look to flip them.

I ended up with three or four books, including the Zip 32...which has no resto, by some miracle.

I got this in Chicago & am THRILLED with it!!! A lil glue on the spine, but that only made it so a guy could actually AFFORD it (thumbs u

action%20comics%2019_zpsqzehkxr4.jpg

attaboy Jimbo :applause:

Thanks Billbo!!! You'd :luhv: it Pons, 'cause it's just a great lil mid grade copy, with a little bit of glue on the spine, but otherwise untouched ;)

I got this in Chicago & am THRILLED with it!!! A lil glue on the spine, but that only made it so a guy could actually AFFORD it (thumbs u

Given the coverless copy of this sold for $321 at auction tonight, I think a copy with a little glue on it (thus knocking off a few bucks) is an awesome pick up. (thumbs u

Given the coverless copy of this sold for $321 at auction tonight, I think a copy with a little glue on it (thus knocking off a few bucks) is an awesome pick up. (thumbs u

Thanks again! So funny that you mention that, because this was my "place holder" copy until I picked up my new one. Now I guess I can sell this one (shrug)

action%2019_zpsgtuybkjn.jpg

Thanks again! So funny that you mention that, because this was my "place holder" copy until I picked up my new one. Now I guess I can sell this one (shrug)

action%2019_zpsgtuybkjn.jpg

I was looking for a coverless copy without a centerfold (bargain basement) and missed the two I saw pre-auction. :sumo: