• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beachbum's Feedback Thread

114 posts in this topic

I'm currently on the 9.8 pre-screen submission service. Awesome service! Great packaging and shipping prices (even to Canada!).Like many others I look forward to doing more business in the future.

OK. This thread is filled with you people extolling the virtues of Beachbum. Well, I am highly dissatisfied.

Some of you say what great packaging he has and that it is "bomb proof."

Well, I guess if it were some REGULAR bomb that fell on your comic.

But! What about a NUCLEAR BOMB? Huh? That's what I thought. I found the package I received in no way able to handle that particular (and crucial) aspect of delivery.

More importantly, though...what if my precious Zenescope comic fell into the hands of a machete-weilding chimpanzee? Beachbum's "exceptional" packaging would be no match for that either.

So, in summary, if you're looking for quality comics and exclusives at a reasonable price shipped in a timely manner and packaged to survive a regular bomb being dropped on it...well then I GUESS Beachbum is your man.

HOWEVER! If you want your comics to be able to make it to your doorstep even after passing through machete-weilding chimpanzee territory...then LOOK ELSEWHERE!

THEY ARE COMING FOR YOUR COMICS!!!

s-CHIMPS-WITH-MACHETES-large.jpg

AHH THEY HAVE GUNS TOO!!!

article-2016793-0D15BCCE00000578-9_468x343.jpg

Thanks to Dre for an excellent transaction. Bought some SDCC exclusives, was invoiced promptly, books shipped very quickly. Arrived as described extremely well packaged. All in all a perfect transaction! Thanks again

First time transaction with Dre, I bought 4 books, 2 slabbed and 2 raw. The packaging was excellent. The raws were well protected between cardboard next to the slabs with a pillow of bubble wrap around everything. Great communication and timely shipping. Thanks for an all around great transaction !

This is long over due,

I have now done a number of purchases through Dre/BeachBum (For a couple of years now) and have been more than happy with all of them.

If you are a "9.8 Purist", like most of us are, Dre can hook you up.

I will continue to do business with him and recommend him to those who haven't yet.