• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

blowing out the longboxes on ebay

12 posts in this topic

Hello. I am going nutso on ebay and listing some great sets and lots. I have a 3000 comic ad on central NJ craigslist but am going to sell them down on ebay. Clerks/Jay & Silent Bob; 50 book AoA lot; some Deadpool stuff; Aleister Arcane; Invincible Iron Man 7/9; Sin City lots; Preacher one-shot lot; Spider-man McFarlane signed #1 and 1-23 lot; Wolverine lot; 1-70 of Spawn all DM editions; that type of stuff. I should be adding complete The Maxx, Wolverine 28-102 in 4 lots, and a bunch more later today.

my ebay stuff for sale

Feel free to PM me here with any questions, I can do 10% off here on the BIN items but won't end any actual auctions early.

Thanks for looking and take care everyone.

Edited by Bird

Still blowing out the longboxes on ebay. I have sold hundreds of comics and listed a bunch of early image and spawn just now. Great deals (Darker Image PLatuinum) and I will always give you 15% off BINs if you PM me here and don't buy them on ebay. Lots of recent Walking Dead at under cover and lots of good modern/copper with the occasional earlier age slab.

Still blowing out the longboxes on ebay! I even added some under my wife's account, mostly Walmart 3 packs there but also some TWD amd the Blade Runner miniseries from 1982.

wifey's account

my ebay stuff for sale

My account has tons of variety, JSA Alex Ross covers, Voltron sets, TWD, slabs that end today etc. I am throwing everything up that I can since having a shot at a 40000 book collection!

Edited by Bird
I also got the "disabled veteran"pitch today. Lowered the item price, unblocked him and now he has not bought the item!

Added some odd trades to wifey's account (see link in post above) - Collected Tales of TMNT, 6 batman trades, Elektra lives Again/God Loves Man kills/DD Man w/o Fear lot. Remember 15% off if you hit me up here. I'll sell the Spawn newsstand for $65 shipped if you get it here. spawny newsy

Edited by Bird

I currently have comics listed on ebay with a total price a little over $2400.00. If someone wants to put together a larger order I would offer a larger discount than the 15% off currently in effect. So feel free to PM me and I can do 25% off if you buy $300 or more at listed prices (so $300 of the ebay stuff becomes $225 if sold via PM here). I will take 33% off for $500 or more of ebay stuff and 40% off if you manage to find $1000 of ebay stuff. Limited time offer, let's say one week or until I say it is over...which ever comes first.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222706236163?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

https://www.ebay.com/sch/mswas/m.html?item=332438410832&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

I myself would likely start with the Avengers slab and the What If lot, those together are about $200 and that is a good start towards a great discount! The Moon Knight and New Warriors lots as well.

Edited by Bird

Okay, I added a bunch of stuff recently (sales are very good as well) and will run another discount offer as packing a lot one time is easier than packing a little frequently!

I currently have comics and original comic art listed on ebay with a total price a little over $3000.00. If someone wants to put together a larger order I would offer a large discount if you buy here and not through ebay.

Comics: 25% off if you buy $300 or more at listed prices (so $300 of the ebay stuff becomes $225 if sold via PM here). I will take 40% off for $500 or more of ebay comics and 50% off if you manage to find $1000 of my ebay comics.

Comic art - 20% off all listed BINs 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222706236163?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

https://www.ebay.com/sch/mswas/m.html?item=332438410832&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Limited time offer, let's say one week or until I say it is over...which ever comes first.

wifey's account

my ebay stuff for sale

Okay, another 48 hour sale on my ebay offerings! I have over $6000 worth of stuff up in those two accounts so hopefully you can find something. Original art and CGC slabs - take 20% off ebay BIN if you PM me here instead! But the real push here is for the raw comics...25% off all raw comics purchased here instead but if you can find $300 BIN worth of raw comics and buy them through a PM here I will take 35% off. If you find $500 or more I will take 40% off. The only exception is you can only have one Mr. Miracle set per offer!

Offer good for 48 hours from this post and only when comics ordered through PM here.  :headbang:  And only one Mr. Miracle set per person! :sumo:

finishing up on putting a short box of Valiant up. Rai, Harbinger, Tiomewalker, Geomancer, X-O, Turok, and the like and then some more recent Book of Death incentive variants.

spectacular spiderman lot issues 2-20, 22-63, 65-244

I just listed a huge lot of Spectacular Spider-Man on ebay, link above. Issues 1 and 64 are going to be slabbed and issue 21 is MIA. A really nice lot. If a boardie wants them for $300 shipped media mail in the US I will add Annuals 1-14 but you have to PM me here for that deal. That is Spectacular Spider-Man issues 2-220, 22-63 & 65-244 and Annuals 1-14. That is 255 comics total.

Edited by Bird