• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Motor Girl
1 1

33 posts in this topic

3304orb.jpg

Motor Girl by Terry Moore launches in November. :whee:

When Samantha’s junkyard is visited by a UFO looking for spare parts, she is only too happy to oblige. But when word gets out she is a reliable source, Sam’s booming alien business catches the attention of an Area 51 investigator determined to shut her down! Don’t miss the premier issue of Terry Moore’s fantastic new series!

Built in audience that I bet some didn't know this book was coming out.

Will do well on back issue market. How many variants? I didn't see anything which is refreshing. I just hope they don't do the after market con variants and call them 1st prints because they aren't.

Oh, the con variant shenanigans will happen. It's the times we live in. Pretty sad.

I saw it for sale somewheres about but thought it might only be good for the first couple of issues, also thought I was the only one who thought it looked interesting, glad to know there's others that like to try new things.....I also did not see it at LCS today but regretting not buying it when I saw it the first time, guess it is never too late... (thumbs u