• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
20 20

3,618 posts in this topic

Thank goodness they have a Make Offer button! :D

I don't think too much of a discount since this book was sold in 2014 and up for sale again. That year two 9.2 sold for a record price.

Considering a 9.0 just sold for $275K (that's almost what 9.2 copies were fetching and $100K more than what $9.0 copies were fetching 2 years ago) they are probably fishing for offers.

Thank goodness they have a Make Offer button! :D

I don't think too much of a discount since this book was sold in 2014 and up for sale again. That year two 9.2 sold for a record price.

Considering a 9.0 just sold for $275K (that's almost what 9.2 copies were fetching and $100K more than what $9.0 copies were fetching 2 years ago) they are probably fishing for offers.

I was actually kidding and hitting the Make Offer button is probably not the ideal way to get a conversation going with them on this book. But unless it's one of those books they're listing for show and intend to hold until the cows come home, my guess is that they will be amenable to bargaining.

I was actually kidding and hitting the Make Offer button is probably not the ideal way to get a conversation going with them on this book.

I got the joke. :)

It's a record price for a Hulk #1 7.0 if I'm not mistaken.

I don't personally assign any additional value to UK copies as from what I know they are equal to the US copies in all ways except for the price slug. Traditionally, they've always sold for a discount to US copies.

If you compare Hulk #1 to other keys like AF #15 and Showcase #4 then Hulk #1 has looked undervalued for some time now.

Highest graded copy :shy:

Congrats !

Sorry, I missed it. Did he win the book?

nope, I was simply commenting it's the highest graded pence. Would be nice if I could afford a book like that.

I don't know if there is enough of a Pence copy market to set a record. I will say that I believe and have believed for a long time that both Pence and US copies should be equally valued. They are identical except for a cover price change.

And as I stated earlier, I've felt that Hulk #1 was looking cheap. The 7.0 was a record price in grade. Coupled with the Comiclink 9.0 sale @ $275K two weeks ago, it's looking like Hulk #1 is picking up steam again.

And as I stated earlier, I've felt that Hulk #1 was looking cheap. The 7.0 was a record price in grade. Coupled with the Comiclink 9.0 sale @ $275K two weeks ago, it's looking like Hulk #1 is picking up steam again.

What record price of a 7.0 are you referring to ?

Highest graded copy :shy:

Congrats !

Sorry, I missed it. Did he win the book?

nope, I was simply commenting it's the highest graded pence. Would be nice if I could afford a book like that.

I thought you were the seller lol

The UK copy Hulk #1 CGC 7.0 that ended on CC yesterday. The copy we've been discussing. It ended ar $40K.

The UK copy Hulk #1 CGC 7.0 that ended on CC yesterday. The copy we've been discussing. It ended ar $40K.

That was a 7.5 ........

Holy moly !

Hulk 1 UK edition 7.5 @ almost 30K

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=675328