• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,446 posts in this topic

62 is an underrated and undervalued cover in my mind. That book looks so fantastic in high grade. White covers...:cloud9:

+1. I believe this specific 62 was submitted by me from my personal collection, years ago. It's nice to see old friends !

62 is an underrated and undervalued cover in my mind. That book looks so fantastic in high grade. White covers...:cloud9:

+1. I believe this specific 62 was submitted by me from my personal collection, years ago. It's nice to see old friends !

It's a really solid copy - made it easier to part with my 9.0

2u9h120.jpg

What a beauty :cloud9: & she's all mine :luhv:

001_zpsangdu8ko.jpg

Nice one! I've had a really hard time of finding one of these in higher grade. Must be a lot of people looking because prices are through the roof if you can even find one, and most are beaters. Yours looks great!

Thanks :) your right finding this book is really tough out there ! I just checked the CGC census & looks like only 11 copies have been graded & the highest copy is a 9.0 :o don't know if I will send mine in to get graded by CGC, but my copy looks to be in fine+ conditions really love the deep rich colors it has. Hope you find one soon :wishluck: Good luck out there !