• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2nd String DC Sci-Fi
1 1

1,249 posts in this topic

One of my favorites as well. I almost went after the 8.0 on Heritage to have a nice second copy but have been buying a lot of other books lately. I think it went for a very reasonable price considering how tough it is to get in nice shape. Here is the White Mountain copy.

Ken

sa110.jpg

Wow!

I'm not sure if I understand the title of this thread...... I thought ALL titles by D.C. were 2nd string ? (shrug)

:eyeroll:

Neither Strange Adventures nor Mystery in Space comics belong in this thread. They both have their own.

This thread was created specifically for these four titles:

House of Mystery

House of Secrets

Tales of the Unexpected (Although this title too has its own thread.)

My Greatest Adventure

Plus various odds and sods.

:preach:

I got this for ten bucks:

2n0wf8.jpg

Ten bucks for a 12-cent comic about a stupid monster. Someone got ripped off.

Nice score. I've had that book since the day I saw it at Food Giant where my mom used to do her marketing. She bought it for me as she was shaking her head and telling me I should be reading "Pride and Prejudice" her favorite novel of all time.

(worship)

Very nice books, Doc. That MGA 6, in particular, is a real tough book to find in decent condition. Usually there is some fading of the red giving it a washed out look.

Here is another MGA fav of mine.

photo MYGREATADV12_zps71efd290.jpg