• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,443 posts in this topic

Not sure how this isn't considered an all-time classic cover. Find a more badasss image of Uncle Sam. You can't.

national%2021_zpsjfzrftox.jpg

Looks like an all time classic to me. Beautiful book.

Not sure how this isn't considered an all-time classic cover. Find a more badasss image of Uncle Sam. You can't.

national%2021_zpsjfzrftox.jpg

It’s in wonderful condition! Well, to be honest I find Uncle's Sam facial features to be a bit strange in this illustrations. There are other covers I would favor over this one, although all remain very cool! :)

With that stamp, are we to assume that it's from a used book store / a resale shop?

Whatever the case, it's another :o

Someone is hitting them out of the park lately :hail:

No, just from a dealer. :(

It has some resto, but I don't care. Love this series.

Thanks!

With that stamp, are we to assume that it's from a used book store / a resale shop?

Thanks!

No, maybe I wasn't clear. The stamp on the book might be from a resale store rather than a newsstand meaning the book would have survived the newsstands, a kid, a shop then another kid etc ... and still look might nice :)

Thanks!

No, maybe I wasn't clear. The stamp on the book might be from a resale store rather than a newsstand meaning the book would have survived the newsstands, a kid, a shop then another kid etc ... and still look might nice :)

Gotcha. I thought you were asking if I got it from one.

This one was buried for a long time. Part of the flood of golden age books from a collection that hit the market a month or two ago. A lot have tape along the spines, bad CT, and other weirdness.