• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IDW Transformers G1 Continuity Appreciation Thread
4 4

523 posts in this topic

I am not sure which is the cause of the release schedule botches, but it's now the second time they have done this recently. New editor in chief, and with Revolution I assume it might be the cause.

RI-B is according to MCS a 3rd variant with the higher ratio of 1:20, with the Cover B being a 1:5 Variant, cover and RI-A being a 1:10? I'll have to check more into that.

Either way, RI-B is one of the coolest covers with 125 RI covers on the cover. Inception style. lol

IDK, but if you say they didn't release it, and one got out, maybe there are others. I also have heard of other TF people chasing it, I just never paid attention to it. I stopped chasing some of the RE's because people would gouge, like this one and I am only set on TF #22 RI, all others are just a distraction.

I guess some got out. I would pay that much for a 22RI, but not a book that there are supposedly 1000 copies of. I know that reading the TCC page on Facebook there were a bunch of people griping about not getting the cover even though it was part of a registration package for the show. I'll see if I can find more out about it, but it seems shady to me.

http://www.grahamcrackers.com/products/transformers_more_than_meets_the_eye_19_incentive_cover.htm

Got an email that a MTMTE 19RI showed up for $20. Needless to say, I bought it. We'll see how it looks. Advertised as a VF/NM. Sometimes these guys can be a little hit and miss on the grades.

One of my favorite covers of the series, nice find.

http://www.grahamcrackers.com/products/transformers_more_than_meets_the_eye_19_incentive_cover.htm

Got an email that a MTMTE 19RI showed up for $20. Needless to say, I bought it. We'll see how it looks. Advertised as a VF/NM. Sometimes these guys can be a little hit and miss on the grades.

WOW, NICE GRAB!!!

Front cover is very forgiving to stress marks being white, most will press out, back cover not so much.

Good luck on condition!

Thanks, fellas. It was just surprising that it was available, especially for that low of a price. All that I have seen were well over $125. Now if I can find #9 Auto Assembly, #22RI and Orion Pax RI, I'll be good to go.

Hi guys im new to these forums and found it by chance on twitter and it's just what I have been looking for.

I'm a transformer collector from the UK and have a massive collection and hope I can help fellow fans find what they are looking for, when I get chance I will post pics of my collection but until then I am after MTMTE 19RI magnus helmet cover and regeneration one #100 RI-B sketch cover or if anyone is in the collectors club that could help me out please let me know.

Anolotis

Hi guys im new to these forums and found it by chance on twitter and it's just what I have been looking for.

I'm a transformer collector from the UK and have a massive collection and hope I can help fellow fans find what they are looking for, when I get chance I will post pics of my collection but until then I am after MTMTE 19RI magnus helmet cover and regeneration one #100 RI-B sketch cover or if anyone is in the collectors club that could help me out please let me know.

Anolotis

You are after a very popular book my friend, and as you can see aother fellow board member just nabbed themselves a copy for a HUGE discount vs. Market average!

Ultra Maximus is the Tf 22 ri cover the soundwave and ratbat dark cybertron cover that you are after ?

The One!!! Last one needed for me to have my complete run! I (and a few others here) are looking for this one from July 2011.

transformers_ongoing_issue_22_cover_ri_131061135.jpg

If you see it, you will have some people who want it for sure. I think it might be the toughest TF book to find from IDW's run.

Welcome to the boards! I appreciate real fans posting in here vs, the pump/dump opportunist who showed his arse a few pages back. Looking forward to you contributing.

BTW, I read TF #56 today, It for sure was supposed to be released the same time as Titans Return. Then read MTMTE #56.

Guys just to let you know im in London this week and will be going to look around the comic shops for some Transformers comics I need ,I will also keep my eye out for certain issues you guys are looking for and hopefully bag some.

Also if anyone is selling any incentive covers please let me know, and did anyone find any more information about the texas convention exclusive cover ?

Edited by Anolotis

Can anyone help im looking to show off my comic collection that has taken me year's to put together and hopefully people would appreciate looking at it.

Is there a certain forum I could do this as im not sure the best place to do this being a noob.

Guys just to let you know im in London this week and will be going to look around the comic shops for some Transformers comics I need ,I will also keep my eye out for certain issues you guys are looking for and hopefully bag some.

Also if anyone is selling any incentive covers please let me know, and did anyone find any more information about the texas convention exclusive cover ?

PM me a list of what you need, I have a slew of stuff on eBay right now too, you can check the link in my signature.

Can anyone help im looking to show off my comic collection that has taken me year's to put together and hopefully people would appreciate looking at it.

Is there a certain forum I could do this as im not sure the best place to do this being a noob.

In my signature also is a link to my collection using the CLZ comics app. I am also a member of a few TF groups that wouldn't mind you sharing too.

As long as it's IDW Gen 1 you can always share here.

I'll message you. Thanks.

Till All are One CGC 9.8

I was going to post this one up too. The Till All Are One 1:25 is fetching some solid prices right now. Maybe I should part with mine.

Nice, I was watching that one too, just failed to see it sold. Well "Till All Are One" is everything we lost with Formerly RID when they returned to Earth again. A lot of readers are extremely happy with the book and we are only 3 issues in.

And.....You sell your Transformers books?!??!!?!? Why would you do such a thing?!?!?! lol

Nice, I was watching that one too, just failed to see it sold. Well "Till All Are One" is everything we lost with Formerly RID when they returned to Earth again. A lot of readers are extremely happy with the book and we are only 3 issues in.

And.....You sell your Transformers books?!??!!?!? Why would you do such a thing?!?!?! lol

I am enjoying Till All Are One. Issue 3 should arrive today for me. I have a spare of the 1:25 for #1 because I didn't know if my pull service would set one aside for me. But, they did and Midtown sent one to me as well. I've been holding out to see how the market treats them. Most of the ones I sell are because I have extras, or I was upgrading an existing copy for a higher grade.

I have my pull service set up for the Optimus Prime series as well. Lost Light isn't an option yet, but I'll set that up when it is. I'm sitting out on the Revolution storyline. I try to avoid the mandatory Hasbro storylines in favor of actual compelling storylines. If I need to, I'll just read the plot synopsis on tfwiki. I have a comic show in a few weeks, so maybe I can fill some holes in the variant game.