• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,148 posts in this topic

Do we need an approved list of abbreviations if you can't be bothered to type out the entire title name? ASM is one thing. Does everyone know what SM or FP is? Is the 5 seconds required to type out the title simply too much hassle?

TL:DR

Do we need an approved list of abbreviations if you can't be bothered to type out the entire title name? ASM is one thing. Does everyone know what SM or FP is? Is the 5 seconds required to type out the title simply too much hassle?

But...but... they're "Cool Books". :baiting:

Some people just don't get it, and apparently never will. :facepalm:

But...but... they're "Cool Books". :baiting:

Some people just don't get it, and apparently never will. :facepalm:

(tsk)

Sounds like a great idea.

You seem to be the perfect individual to head up this endeavor.

lol

Low effort posts with abbreviations and no pics should get removed imo. If you can't be bothered to put effort into putting up a informative sales thread then you probably won't put the effort into shipping the books.

Was this alluding to something? was there drama that got scrubbed?

batman sketches sales thread

I am just tired of people sending a PM, you answering the question only to not have them the have the common courtesy to respond back because you would not give them something for cheap.

I figured it was best to just take a break, deal with my wife's medical issues and get ready for my extended TDY. Better than saying something with the mood I am in right now.

No board drama was scrubbed.

I am just tired of people sending a PM, you answering the question only to not have them the have the common courtesy to respond back because you would not give them something for cheap.

I sympathize. It's always irritating when people don't give you the courtesy of a simple response. A lot of us who have been here for a while can identify with that

WHy bother lying?

This collection was the top registry set from 2010 to current...

but his registry set says otherwise...

4AWZi5j.png

what's the point in lying?

What does the red "-23,400" in the far right column signify? Perhaps at one point it was no. #1 and then he started selling it off, your collection has to remain current and untouched to retain the spot, yes?

WHy bother lying?

4AWZi5j.png

What does the red "-23,400" in the far right column signify? Perhaps at one point it was no. #1 and then he started selling it off, your collection has to remain current and untouched to retain the spot, yes?

I thought the same thing at first ("oh he just lost #1 because he started selling), but then I just looked at the awards (first column) .

Based on the ribbons, he only had the top Hulk registry for 2011 and 2013. Kenny has had it since 2014 (and I don't know who had it in 2012, since they've disappeared from the registry totally)

WHy bother lying?

4AWZi5j.png

I thought the same thing at first ("oh he just lost #1 because he started selling), but then I just looked at the awards (first column) .

Based on the ribbons, he only had the top Hulk registry for 2011 and 2013. Kenny has had it since 2014 (and I don't know who had it in 2012, since they've disappeared from the registry totally)

:gossip:

fyi - there are other hulk sets (ie-complete with variants) where he has little ribbon bows showing the years you feel he is missing.