• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,102 posts in this topic

not sure what i think, or care, about the value of a resto 27 in 10 years. but i am darn happy to be a member of this club. the 30 has since been placed in a proper cgc holder. and ive posted the 37 before but its the pride and joy of my collection. why not show it off!!

tec%2035_zpsglocoflq.jpg

Tec%2030_zpsvbllua57.jpg

Both great books. I would love the 2.0 30 NICE.

not sure what i think, or care, about the value of a resto 27 in 10 years. but i am darn happy to be a member of this club. the 30 has since been placed in a proper cgc holder. and ive posted the 37 before but its the pride and joy of my collection. why not show it off!!

tec%2035_zpsglocoflq.jpg

Tec%2030_zpsvbllua57.jpg

Cool comics. 37 was my first to get. Congrats.

tec%2035_zpsglocoflq.jpg

Tec%2030_zpsvbllua57.jpg

Awesome books! Congrats!

tec%2035_zpsglocoflq.jpg

Tec%2030_zpsvbllua57.jpg

Cool comics. 37 was my first to get. Congrats.

Awesome books. I have always thought Tec 30 is underrated.

Weird question but why are the non Batman covers so undervalued? Detective 28 seems so undervalued when you consider it's the 2nd appearance of Batman

Because in today's 'all show with very little go' market covers take precedence over interiors.

Weird question but why are the non Batman covers so undervalued? Detective 28 seems so undervalued when you consider it's the 2nd appearance of Batman

Because in today's 'all show with very little go' market covers take precedence over interiors.

indeed (thumbs u

Tec 28 8.5

Tec 29 3.5

Tec 30 7.0

Tec 31 4.5

Tec 32 3.5

Tec 33 1.5

Tec 34 2.5

Tec 35 3.0

Tec 36 4.5

Tec 38 4.0

All in ComicConnect's upcoming auction :ohnoez:

a completist headed for the exit? dude unloading a run like that should cause some butthurt?

Tec 28 8.5

Tec 29 3.5

Tec 30 7.0

Tec 31 4.5

Tec 32 3.5

Tec 33 1.5

Tec 34 2.5

Tec 35 3.0

Tec 36 4.5

Tec 38 4.0

Several of these books have tape on the interior cover and centerfold, this would concern me as it may be covering splits or detached pieces....

James G

Edited by jgallo

Tec 28 8.5

Tec 29 3.5

Tec 30 7.0

Tec 31 4.5

Tec 32 3.5

Tec 33 1.5

Tec 34 2.5

Tec 35 3.0

Tec 36 4.5

Tec 38 4.0

Several of these books have tape on the interior cover and centerfold, this wiuld concern me as it may be covering splits or detached pieces....

James G

Yeah same.. I'm sure the tape pieces were placed there to cover up what James mentioned above. I needed a few issues too from that set.