• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

'good' five below packs must be regional never found anything worthwhile in one.

Found one in Ohio.

would be nice to know what the front or back comic is...i guess people are standing around moving the comics out of the way to see what's in the middle

'good' five below packs must be regional never found anything worthwhile in one.

Found one in Ohio.

would be nice to know what the front or back comic is...i guess people are standing around moving the comics out of the way to see what's in the middle

The one I found had the True Believers Planet Hulk on the front and the variant on the back. There were other Hulk's but they did not have the Fallout. All of the ones I have seen that had the Fallout had it on the front or back.

Found one in Ohio.

The one I found had the True Believers Planet Hulk on the front and the variant on the back. There were other Hulk's but they did not have the Fallout. All of the ones I have seen that had the Fallout had it on the front or back.

Is this Fallout variant a new find or from the surge a few months ago?

Found one in Ohio.

Newer shipment. Didn't seem like all stores had them out yet.

Found one in Ohio.

Darn; and I'm going on vacation. Time for Hector to scoop them up from my 'hood.

At least they are on the outside; I've spent too much time manhandling those bags to see the interior comics and coming up with nothing.

Found one in Ohio.

Darn; and I'm going on vacation. Time for Hector to scoop them up from my 'hood.

At least they are on the outside; I've spent too much time manhandling those bags to see the interior comics and coming up with nothing.

I went to one today. They seem to be getting rid of the comics as they were loved to a different part of the store.

I'll keep checking a few other spots

I found one...was VF/NM...only 1 out of 20 packs so I don't think there's going to be a massive flood from what I've seen so far.

E for Extinction on front and Planet Hulk True Believers on back...I don't think it really matters though, probably 100% random. is possible to tell if it's a fallout just looking at the spine.

Edited by krighton

VENOM SPACE KNIGHT #11 - GERARDO SANDOVAL VARIANT is kicking @$$ and taking names considering it just came out Wednesday.

Many stores had minimal copies. Buddy of mine was luck enough to get his at a small comic shop in NJ before the hype hit.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=venom%20space%20knight%2011%20variant&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

I pick them up whenever I find them at a reasonable or cheap price. Not terribly easy sets to put together anymore. Bolland WW covers as well.