• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

Slow day, so I pulled the census #s on JSC's "big" books (books that sell for over 1k).

Here are the census numbers as of 8/5. 9.8 count and total overall graded for that particular book.

Wolverine #1

Graded 9.8 : 55 copies

Total Graded:144

Siege #3

Graded 9.8: 64 copies

Total Graded:110

Uncanny Xmen 510 Partial Sketch

Graded 9.8 : 10 copies

Total Graded: 18

Black Panther Partial Sketch

Graded 9.8 : 6 copies

Total Graded: 10

Black Cat #1

Graded 9.8 : 52 copies

Total Graded: 64

I thought the #s for the Wolverine were much more scarce. Guess the demand for wolverine/deadpool is strong which is why prices are holding steady.

Do the top 20 :baiting:

Slow day, so I pulled the census #s on JSC's "big" books (books that sell for over 1k).

Here are the census numbers as of 8/5. 9.8 count and total overall graded for that particular book.

Wolverine #1

Graded 9.8 : 55 copies

Total Graded:144

Siege #3

Graded 9.8: 64 copies

Total Graded:110

Uncanny Xmen 510 Partial Sketch

Graded 9.8 : 10 copies

Total Graded: 18

Black Panther Partial Sketch

Graded 9.8 : 6 copies

Total Graded: 10

Black Cat #1

Graded 9.8 : 52 copies

Total Graded: 64

I thought the #s for the Wolverine were much more scarce. Guess the demand for wolverine/deadpool is strong which is why prices are holding steady.

Do the top 20 :baiting:

lol top 20 would be too much :sorry:

Would JSC fans be interested in a high grade copy of Nintendo Power #6? Now that CGC grades these magazines I could see some potential... hm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-Power-Magazine-6-CGC-8-0-1st-J-Scott-Campbell-HIGHEST-GRADED-/262365031992

JSC subbed fan art to Nintendo Power?

VTS_01_1.gif

Jerome

Noice!

I've got a ASM 607 at CGC now, It's under a 9.8 pre-screen.

Jerome

That asm 607 is classic JSC. if that was a variant who knows what prices would be ? One of my favorite covers.

I know ASM #607 gets all the love, but is there anybody like me that thinks that ASM #601 is actually the nicer cover?

Jim

Noice!

Jerome

That asm 607 is classic JSC. if that was a variant who knows what prices would be ? One of my favorite covers.

I know ASM #607 gets all the love, but is there anybody like me that thinks that ASM #601 is actually the nicer cover?

Jim

601 is nice too.

Noice!

Jerome

Jim

I prefer the 607, but I have a soft hard spot for Black Cat so.....

Jerome

Noice!

Jerome

Jim

I was offered the OA for 607 and passed on it. But 601 I'd pay a great deal for without even thinking about it.

I finally got a signed and numbered copy of Campbell's Time Capsule. I just paged though it so far but I wonder if he'll make a Time Capsule 2 from 2004-2014?

I hope so. I enjoyed the time capsule .