• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

26,949 posts in this topic

Shouldn't CGC update their site regularly? Surely transparency is key and would save them hours/days in answering emails saying where are my comics.

I am sending a bunch off soon. If I didn't speak to others or follow comments on here I would expect for 25 days fast track modern.

What is the general consensus atm then on Fast track moderns?

Thanks

Shouldn't CGC update their site regularly? Surely transparency is key and would save them hours/days in answering emails saying where are my comics.

I am sending a bunch off soon. If I didn't speak to others or follow comments on here I would expect for 25 days fast track modern.

Thanks

About a month.

Looks like 1 of my SDCC invoices are in the system. Yay! Hope the rest follow shortly thereafter.

SDCC MFT Sig Series (25 books)

Received: 8/3

Verified: 8/9

Scheduled for Grading: 8/16

Graded: 8/23

Quality Control: 8/25

Shipped: ??

Looks like things are moving along. Every week there seems to be progress. Hoping it moves from Scheduled for Grading to Graded a lot sooner. Maybe this week? :wishluck:

Keeping the trend alive for updating my books once a week. If this keeps up, I'll have my books in 2 weeks. Fingers crossed for an early September ship date.

Wow! Moved to Graded/Quality Control today... Hope to get my grades soon.

Thanks

About a month.

Thanks

I hope you are right

Modern Slow Track (5 Books)

Rec'd 5/26

Verified 6/27

Scheduled for grading 6/28

Graded 8/22

Quality Control 8/26

Thanks for the update. Hopefully soon.... You still can't see the grade until it lists as shipped, correct?

Rec'd 5/26

Verified 6/27

Graded 8/22

Quality Control 8/26

Thanks for the update. Hopefully soon.... You still can't see the grade until it lists as shipped, correct?

Interesting! My Modern FT book was:

Rec'd 8/15

Verified 8/16

And nothing has changed since. I assume by this point it would have said Scheduled fo Grading. Was hoping to have received it by 9/10, but doubt that.

Rec'd 5/26

Verified 6/27

Graded 8/22

Quality Control 8/26

800 books!!! Woah :o Once books are finalized in quality control you can get the grades. I did pretty good. Books got about what I thought they would be. 3x 9.8s, a 9.6, and a 9.2

I have about 4000 that I have to decide what to do with. They are all 1977-1983... almost everything is 9.4 or greater (most never opened). The question is ... Is there a market for non-key copies of ROM, Ms. Marvel, Nova, Spectacular SM, Red Sonja, Battlestar Galactica, Spider-Woman, Firestorm, Black Panther, Machine Man, Micronauts, Star Trek and What If? I have sent most of the #1s in for SS or grading, but some of the others are not listed as frequently on the CGC Census.