• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I need a little info. I've decided to sell my original Superman, Batman and Sandman statues. These are the 3 original old school statues from the 90s. MIB. I tried searching on eBay, but there are thousands and thousands of listings and all the listings are for the newer versions.

A ballpark figure would suffice as it appears that I have a buyer. We're both looking to buy/sell at a fair price.

Thanks!

Gary

Followed all three of these statues for years on Ebay. All have smaller versions but with original boxes and undamaged the Superman sell for between $250-$500, Batman $300-$600 and sandman $150-$300. Quite a range but thats the 'bay! My advice would be to list at higher end range with a make an offer option.

I'll gladly pay $300 for the Sandman statue if it's the original full-size Bowen one.

Hi Everyone,

I need a little info. I've decided to sell my original Superman, Batman and Sandman statues. These are the 3 original old school statues from the 90s. MIB. I tried searching on eBay, but there are thousands and thousands of listings and all the listings are for the newer versions.

A ballpark figure would suffice as it appears that I have a buyer. We're both looking to buy/sell at a fair price.

Thanks!

Gary

Followed all three of these statues for years on Ebay. All have smaller versions but with original boxes and undamaged the Superman sell for between $250-$500, Batman $300-$600 and sandman $150-$300. Quite a range but thats the 'bay! My advice would be to list at higher end range with a make an offer option.

I'll gladly pay $300 for the Sandman statue if it's the original full-size Bowen one.

He had it in the box at WW Chicago. I don't think it was priced at $300, you cheaparse.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks!

Gary

He had it in the box at WW Chicago. I don't think it was priced at $300, you cheaparse.

I know ;)

Hi Everyone,

Thanks!

Gary

I know ;)

:whee:

this little Harley statue is getting expensive, I remember when they were selling for $125, latest sale was today for $400. glad I got one already, sheesh.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=harley+quinn+sdcc+statue&_sop=16&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xharley+quinn+sdcc+arkham+city.TRS1&_nkw=harley+quinn+sdcc+arkham+city&_sacat=0

this little Harley statue is getting expensive, I remember when they were selling for $125, latest sale was today for $400. glad I got one already, sheesh.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=harley+quinn+sdcc+statue&_sop=16&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xharley+quinn+sdcc+arkham+city.TRS1&_nkw=harley+quinn+sdcc+arkham+city&_sacat=0

I have one, too. I've never displayed it. Not sure if I should hold onto it, or sell. Maybe I should wait for the Harley movie.

I have one, too. I've never displayed it. Not sure if I should hold onto it, or sell. Maybe I should wait for the Harley movie.

I'm thinking you should wait, as it will probably get higher closer to or right after her movie.

I'm thinking you should wait, as it will probably get higher closer to or right after her movie.

I love that statue. I have the B/W hued version that was first released. I pre-ordered the colored one, but the seller was a thief and ripped me and a bunch of other people off. Had to put in for a fraud claim with PP to get my money back.

I love that statue. I have the B/W hued version that was first released. I pre-ordered the colored one, but the seller was a thief and ripped me and a bunch of other people off. Had to put in for a fraud claim with PP to get my money back.

wow, sorry to hear that. :(

Been wanting this for a while, so I'm stoked I was finally able to pick one up!

swy0qp.jpg

:cloud9:

Put it together and plugged it in

2hqfr49.jpg

Everything works perfectly.

Looks great (even if the picture doesn't exactly show it) (:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks!

Gary

Thanks for the info, Thoth!

Hi Everyone,

Thanks!

Gary

It was available for $665 on Sunday, but $1,000 for the first three days, and didn't sell. The Batman sold for $665. The Supes did not sell for $600...

Congrats on that dio, it's one of my favorite Sideshow pieces. Had that one back in the day and sold it when prices got nuts and I was taking a break from the hobby. I definitely regret it now.

That was a great series, I also sold mine several years ago. Man, if I'd kept all of the early Sideshow stuff I used to have, I'd be sitting pretty now. Awesome piece man!