• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anybody remember the Marvel Mega-Tour

7 posts in this topic

I was cleaning through some boxes to prep for the new man-cave and I came across this...

3973392254_ce92978c5c.jpg

This is a well loved treasure from my first comic book convention at age 12. I'm trying to decipher some of the signatures on this and the only two that I know for sure are Sal Buscema and Pat Broderick.

So, question is, does anybody know who all was at this con? Marvel Mega-Tour 1993

I was cleaning through some boxes to prep for the new man-cave and I came across this...

This is a well loved treasure from my first comic book convention at age 12. I'm trying to decipher some of the signatures on this and the only two that I know for sure are Sal Buscema and Pat Broderick.

So, question is, does anybody know who all was at this con? Marvel Mega-Tour 1993

12 in 1993?

Oh to be young again :cloud9:

I just found one of my posters from it the other day. I know I had one signed by Stan Lee, but I have no idea what happened to it. The only person I remember being there at the one I went to was Stan Lee and it was this long wait for him to get there and they kept announcing he was on his way. It's funny too how small it was, there had to be only 100 people sitting in folding chairs and Stan just sitting behind a folding table. It was a small place with hardly anyone, nothing like conventions nowadays, no one dressed up except people there working for marvel, there was a guy dressed up as Wolverine with huge fake muscles and you could pay to take pictures with him. Only other thing I remember was them giving away little metal buttons for the 30th anniversary of the Avengers.

image.jpg

You got Sergio Aragones on the right hand side, nice!

Blow it up & i bet we can name the rest.