• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hillbilly by Eric Powell on Albatross Funnybooks!

123 posts in this topic

Been hearing nothing but great things about this book. Went my little shop today and saw #2 sitting there (there were 2 copies total) so I picked it up. Now to track down #1. Looks like the chance to get one for under $10 on ebay is gone.

Im wondering if I will be able to find one at WW Chicago this Sat or if I should just get it on ebay for $20ish.

Someone more in the know care to explain why some of the reprints (#1 and #2) are priced on Ebay at higher than the originals?

Current market dictates that reprints have a lower print run, hence a high resale value.

*head shake*

Edited by Candletric

Does anyone know if all of the art on this title done on computer?

I asked Eric at SDCC... said he isn't selling any of the art

Not sure if he is just holding it or done on a computer

He did have a pin-up that was Hillbilly related .. sold before Preview night even started

Does anyone know if all of the art on this title done on computer?

I asked Eric at SDCC... said he isn't selling any of the art

Not sure if he is just holding it or done on a computer

He did have a pin-up that was Hillbilly related .. sold before Preview night even started

:cry:

Anybody know why issue 6 is available for pre-order on sites like midtown and DCBS but #'s 3-5 are nowhere to be found? Is it just that 3-5 preorders have sold out?

Most likely sold out but MidTown previews sales go up 2 months ahead of time and get bumped off the following week's books. The books dont show up again for sale until the week prior to release