• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B.E.K Black Eyed Kids from Aftershock comics

148 posts in this topic

Just read # 4 , damn this is a good story.

Not Vampires.... what???

I heard it from a reliable source that they're unicorns. Magical unicorns. :-)

I knew it...just couldn't prove it

How do you know they are magical ?... could be the basic?

I’m sticking with aliens , leader said we have been here “well for longer than you might suspect" Aliens ,…… maybe magical Aliens?

Not Vampires.... what???

I’m sticking with aliens , leader said we have been here “well for longer than you might suspect" Aliens ,…… maybe magical Aliens?

I was kidding. There's nothing magical about them. I'll reveal that at least.

Just wrote a pretty creepy scene in issue #7. Read it to my son and it creeped him out. Mission accomplished. Now on to issue #8. Going to try to get ahead a bit and write the next 3-4 issues back-to-back-to-back.

Not Vampires.... what???

I was kidding. There's nothing magical about them. I'll reveal that at least.

Just wrote a pretty creepy scene in issue #7. Read it to my son and it creeped him out. Mission accomplished. Now on to issue #8. Going to try to get ahead a bit and write the next 3-4 issues back-to-back-to-back.

lol

That was funny...and a little terrifying... :eek:

Issue #5 was another fantastic read. You absolutely do not want to come in contact with the black Eyed Kids....

....even in jail...

Issue #5 was another fantastic read. You absolutely do not want to come in contact with the black Eyed Kids....

....even in jail...

Appreciate the kind words. This issue has gotten a particularly strong response. Makes me feel like we're doing something right.

Now let's get those sales numbers up! Spread the word, guys!

....even in jail...

....even in jail...

Appreciate the kind words. This issue has gotten a particularly strong response. Makes me feel like we're doing something right.

Now let's get those sales numbers up! Spread the word, guys!

I am still telling everyone I know to read this book. I also persuade my LCS to order lots.

Edited by ridersrohan

Nice looking Baltimore cover!!!

+1

Be sure to cheek out the new BLACK-EYED KIDS Facebook page to see the NYCC exclusive cover by Szymon for issue #6. Also, you can see the Ssalefish Comics exclusive #6 cover, also by Szymon, as well.

While you're there, "like" the page! :-)

https://www.facebook.com/BEKAfterShock/?fref=ts

I'm about to sink my teeth into #6. Also the NYCC cover for #6 is AWESOME.

If your retailer didn't get a stack of BEK #1 Halloween variants to pass out then you should publicly shame them, and possibly even physically assault them. The trade should be out soon, and these giveaway books are a perfect way to see if you will dig the series. That, and it's one of the best covers for the book. Did I mention that it's black and white on nice slick paper? Szymon's art looks AMAZING in black and white, plus you can pretend like it's the 80's/90's while you're reading it due to the lack of color.