• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,102 posts in this topic

You have a very wrong "feeling", 10%. Tec 27-37 will never be less expensive than they are now. Ten years from now the complete restored copies of 27 may be worth $1 million, I predict.

hands down Theres no way a beater with makeup will crack a milly. thats beyond insane imho - even in 10 years

Edited by Mr. 10%

Click on my sig (shrug)

I have signatures turned off so :baiting:

Sig line turned off :o

I've had sigs off for a decade. Just too much going on in sig lines to make this place peaceful for me.

Click on my sig (shrug)

he's missing Leroy's sig line too?! doh!

and Richard's (quicksilver)

I met and sold some comics to Richard at Chicago this past weekend. He talks funny. :baiting:

Super cool dude and we discussed quickly our love for old Detective comics. :headbang:

Click on my sig (shrug)

he's missing Leroy's sig line too?! doh!

and Richard's (quicksilver)

I met and sold some comics to Richard at Chicago this past weekend. He talks funny. :baiting:

Super cool dude and we discussed quickly our love for old Detective comics. :headbang:

lol

You have a very wrong "feeling", 10%. Tec 27-37 will never be less expensive than they are now. Ten years from now the complete restored copies of 27 may be worth $1 million, I predict.

hands down Theres no way a beater with makeup will crack a milly. thats beyond insane imho - even in 10 years

If the 9.6 restored is getting offers over 300k right now than its (shrug) a mil in 10 years.

If the 9.6 restored is getting offers over 300k right now than its (shrug) a mil in 10 years.

Um...no

Um...no

lol

Um...no

Ya 10 years ago we said there would be no mil sale also hm I would bet it will be closer to a mil than under :idea:

Um...no

We shall see. Ten years ago did anyone think any restored copies would be worth $300k?

Um...no

Have a

zero-zero_zpsl7zku0vj.jpg

You dont think the same without :makepoint:

not sure what i think, or care, about the value of a resto 27 in 10 years. but i am darn happy to be a member of this club. the 30 has since been placed in a proper cgc holder. and ive posted the 37 before but its the pride and joy of my collection. why not show it off!!

tec%2035_zpsglocoflq.jpg

Tec%2030_zpsvbllua57.jpg