• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Looks like The Hilton hotel, here in Manchester.

I wondered what it was.

It looks like it wants to fall over... what a great building!

It tends to remind me of a vertical Playstation 2.

02_zps04tklvi0.jpg

Superb. The way the artist has carefully positioned the bicycle in relation to the figures is really quite exceptional.

Looks like The Hilton hotel, here in Manchester.

I wondered what it was.

It looks like it wants to fall over... what a great building!

It tends to remind me of a vertical Playstation 2.

lol so true!

In Andrew's Photobucket account the image is called 'Bike', and so I made the assumption that the actual focal point of this work of art is, in fact, the bicycle. Your eyes are certainly drawn to it, showing that even if you go to a place such as Halfords you can still find items with tremendous aesthetic quality.

Has anybody here visited 30th Century Comics in Putney. Ive heard its near the Thames not far from Putney Bridge and with the weather being so nice at the moment and im off work this week i might pay a visit. Just wanted to know if anyone has paid a visit and what they think?

Has anybody here visited 30th Century Comics in Putney. Ive heard its near the Thames not far from Putney Bridge and with the weather being so nice at the moment and im off work this week i might pay a visit. Just wanted to know if anyone has paid a visit and what they think?

Only ordered from them online.

They have a good mix of everything especially focusing on UK related comics, pence copies etc.

Only ordered from them online.

They have a good mix of everything especially focusing on UK related comics, pence copies etc.

Whats their grading like?